Valor vs Venom

fearyaks

g.i. joe completely done in cg, um i don't know about that one, it looks okay, but to me it seems to have a lot of room for trash in it. i will wait until someone else with the same tastes as me sees it first and tells me how it is, unless i can rent it somewhere. on a side note i think i will go and pick up the original 80's movie this weekend, now that is a classic.

^^^ Yeah, I've got it on video but our VCR isn't even at home... it's in my wife's classrom. The thing that bothered me about the movie was ***SPOILER ALERT*** - -like anyone cares

the part when Cobra commander took off his mask and he was a snake dude.

Talk about taking a cool villian and making him whacked.

that was because of the mutation spores that he was infected with, he is not actually a snake, seeing as how he has a son, at least in the comics anyway

Right.. .that's what totally screwed me up (the comics and his son who was supposed to kill him)... and the snake thing? Whatever dude. Now I know what a crack head feels like.

I really disliked the G.I. Joe movie, not the least of wich because they took Cobra Commander, who already had an estalbished, and much better past than the one concoted for the movie, and the stupid tossing in of a new group of contrived villains.

It got worse when they brought Cobra Commander back. Though it was nice to see him send Serpentor packing, there were really no redeeming factors for those last episodes.

As far as cartoons go, they can't exactly get much worse. So long as the new show is mediocre, it will be a step up.

This isn't the first CG Joe flick done. The first was called Spy Troops and it was done a special toy release boxset of 12" Snakes and Stormshadow.

Pretty well what you'd expect from a Joe production with the exception of having some really nice animation. The models weren't the best, but the way they moved was nothing short of superb.

Spy Troops was actually pretty good, got to see it when it aired on Cartoon Network. Looking forward to Valor vs. Venom as well. I did feel Spy Troops was more serious then the cartoon and Valor vs. Venom looks to be as well while. Also I heard Valor vs. Venom is suppose to be 80mins long while Spy Troops was 60 or 50 I think.

Spy Troops was actually pretty good, got to see it when it aired on Cartoon Network. Looking forward to Valor vs. Venom as well. I did feel Spy Troops was more serious then the cartoon and Valor vs. Venom looks to be as well while. Also I heard Valor vs. Venom is suppose to be 80mins long while Spy Troops was 60 or 50 I think.

Spy Troops is 44 minutes long. And you're right about the (slightly) more adult storyline, and it did make the show much more interesting than the cartoon.

I'm even more pleased with the Scarlett/Snakes pairing. I spit upon Duke/Scarlett stuff :p