Elektra

EXO

I didn't really care for the Daredevil movie, but I really liked Jennifer Garner in the role of Elektra. She really learns the moves and the use of the weapons herself and she looks fluid in her fight scenes. Just check out Alias every week and you'll see what I mean. (Unfortunately you have to wait until January to see the next season, but Season 1 and 2 is on DVD.)

Fortunately, the creative team of the Daredevil movie is absent here. Taking over helming position is Rob Bowman of X-Files and Reign of Fire fame. (I was sooo disappointed with Reign of Fire, I thought it was going to be modern war machines against dragons) So far he's only been so-so in my books.

Here's the featurette:

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/DEF...ktra/firstlook/

why don't they give here the loin sash, like in the comic books?... :huh::lol:

main.jpg

looks pretty good so far... I'm a big fan of jennifer garner, I think she does a great job with the fight scenes making it look believable and her acting skills are pretty good.

a bit concerned with the director since I don't really care for his earlier stuff but it looks like he's staying away from the super close shots that other films... cough avp cough...

Actually, I rather enjoyed Daredevil the movie. One of the few films I have no desire to fastforward through large segements of.

However, it seems like they're tracking to cram in too much stuff into this movie. Daredevil had it right in that using only one villian is a good thing, keeps the movie focused. Here, it looks like Elektra will face off against half a dozen baddies of varying skill.

Not that that's a BAD thing, mind you :p

And the chance of seeing Jennifer Garner in red leather and high-heels? I'm all over that :lol:

Allow me to be the first naysayer...

(ducks all the projectiles)

:D

I'm sorry, but I've seen 1) Many, many more attractive/beatiful/cute looking women, 2) Much, much better actresses and 3) Way, way better women doing fight scenes.

Jennifer Garner must have gotten some kind of genie wish or something, because she sucks. She couldn't act herself out of a high school rendition of Our Town! Plus- her face is all lumpy, her eyes are set under this huge neanderthal brow and her boobs even aren't that big or built well (although I've heard her mention in interviews not, once, not twice, but three times how great she thinks her breasts are).

And don't get me started on Alias... :rolleyes:

I'll pass on Jennifer Garner as Elektra, just like I passed on Affleck as Daredevil.

Allow me to be the first naysayer...

(ducks all the projectiles)

:D

I'm sorry, but I've seen 1) Many, many more attractive/beatiful/cute looking women, 2) Much, much better actresses and 3) Way, way better women doing fight scenes.

I'll pass on Jennifer Garner as Elektra, just like I passed on Affleck as Daredevil.

Playa-hater. :p:p:p:p:p:p

I didn't really care for the Daredevil movie, but I really liked Jennifer Garner in the role of Elektra. She really learns the moves and the use of the weapons herself and she looks fluid in her fight scenes. Just check out Alias every week and you'll see what I mean. (Unfortunately you have to wait until January to see the next season, but Season 1 and 2 is on DVD.)

Fortunately, the creative team of the Daredevil movie is absent here. Taking over helming position is Rob Bowman of X-Files and Reign of Fire fame. (I was sooo disappointed with Reign of Fire, I thought it was going to be modern war machines against dragons) So far he's only been so-so in my books.

Here's the featurette:

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/DEF...ktra/firstlook/

why don't they give here the loin sash, like in the comic books?... :huh::lol:

main.jpg

She's hot... but I've seen better fighting.... I'm just gonna see this one for the T&A.

Never really cared for Elektra.

Damn that looks impressive. I can't wait to see that on the big screen. I think Jenn is going to make a great Electra. She seems athletic enough to pull the role off. I wonder if the Hand makes an appearance in this film.

I'm so glad there's going to be less hot air in the theatres... :p

:lol:

yeah,its gonna be hottie Natassia Malthe....

Holy cow! :o

They're gonna make out... er, I mean... make up at the end right??? :D

Edited by >EXO<