My secrect I'm in love

goldenboy_forever

First of All I apolpgize to Jesse and Mike I hope this make up for it :D

I'm in Love with Rohbys skills

Hi everyone I DON"T want to bring your hopes up(so nervous with a smile), but Rohby and I are thinking of recasting the club-m weapon set and fold booster. I just purchased the kit from mslz22 and he shiped it to Rohby on thursday, So Rohby needs to check out the kit first and see if this project is do able, But what I've heard form Valkyrie that the weapon set doesn't have any mountings and Rohby may need to fabricate them. The best thing to make this kit for is hasegawa yf-19 but we really wanted it to also be able to fit on the yamato yf-19. It seem like there's no way to mount on the weaouns with out super gluing them on. Unless we fabercate A entire wing that has built in weapon mountings. Any sugestion are welcome. This is a project that I've always wanted to accomplish. I really hope I can bring the yf 19 weapon set the all the mwers. In a worst case sanario the weapons would only be for display only and not be able to be mounted on, but the weapon set is very beautiful by it self especially the fold booster :) Here are some pics from the macross world club-m page.

mw-yf19layout.jpg

w98w46.jpg

hj_0597a1.jpg

mw-yf19inst5.jpg

we want to make this, but be able mount on four of those missles on each wing instead of 2

wonderfes04_winter_102.jpg

Checkout the detail on this bad azz fold booster

yf5.jpg

I know Rohby will make this a awsome up grade kit because everyone who's ever bought anything from Rohby knows the quality of his work. I hope our yf-19 won't

be naked anymore

Enjoy

From Rich :)

Anime punch!

Samurai 7 kicks AZZZ

Edited by goldenboy_forever

I was checking out my Club-M 19 a bit today, and I realised that it does, in fact, come with pylons for the missiles. I had completely forgotten about those.

I also forgot just how ridiculously oversized the kit's High-Maneuver Missiles are <_< They're probably a good 25% larger than they should actually be.

The fold boosters are cool, except for the clear parts. Like I mentioned before, all the clear resin parts are undersized, and they'll need a good deal of work to repair or rebuild.

But it'd be very cool if you could make it happen. There's a bunch of 1/72 kits and toys it could be adapted for :)

For the Yamato YF-19, you could just drill some small peg holes in the top of the plane, and then put pegs on the base of the brackets that hold the fold booster, and plug them into the peg holes.

Can we get the booster rockets from the CLUB-M VF-11b molded as well? I'll offer up mine as long as they won't be destroyed in the process.

Great idea! Count me in as well. ;)

Where there is a will, there is a way. :lol:

Recast it, and they will come. :D

Mounted or on display, I will still pay. :rolleyes:

Edited by ChristopherB

For the Yamato YF-19, you could just drill some small peg holes in the top of the plane, and then put pegs on the base of the brackets that hold the fold booster, and plug them into the peg holes.

Can we get the booster rockets from the CLUB-M VF-11b molded as well? I'll offer up mine as long as they won't be destroyed in the process.

I looked at those to conisder that...but they are too small. The FP's are the same size as the Yammie ones and the solid rockets would need a 10-20% increase.

Worst-case scenario, if you want to put them on a Yamato -- Use blu-tak. :p That's how those pesky RMS missiles stay on my 1/48.

Otherwise, like Pat said, it shouldn't be too difficult to just drill holes in the wing.

Anyway, best of luck!

Edited by Renato

I looked at those to conisder that...but they are too small. The FP's are the same size as the Yammie ones and the solid rockets would need a 10-20% increase.

Would most people notice 10-20% on a 1/72? The dual boosters look so cool :)