Golden VF 1

jipe

Hi,

I am searching for a color scheme. I guess I see it on the forum but don't find it anywhere. :unsure:

It was an all yellow/gold elint. or ostrich (even the canopy)

Someone can help me ?

(Sorry if it'not the right place to post it. I didn't know where I could)

you are refering to this pic?

it was a customized model from hasegawa done by a master japanese? entusiast. I am not sure but it was depicted on one of the model magazines on the magazene sections

post-3-1091898154.jpg

That's a nice custom, :) I've never seen it before, but it's the right scheme. The picture I am searching for was just a profile in color....... (but where ?)

I like it, it's original and a "possible" paint scheme (not so fanciful)

yeeeeeahhhhhh, ummmm, yeahhhhh, sorry, but I was just kidding guys. Not my work.

Almost attempting to take credit for someone else's work?...Not the best way to introduce one's self to the MW forums <_<

Yeah was that supposed to be funny or what?

yeeeeeahhhhhh, ummmm, yeahhhhh, sorry, but I was just kidding guys. Not my work.

Almost attempting to take credit for someone else's work?...Not the best way to introduce one's self to the MW forums <_<

It wasnt as funny as office space, but I was rollin........he he he

It wasnt as funny as office space, but I was rollin........he he he

....you were the only one. HE HE HE. <_<

That sort of thing isn't cool.... we're pretty hardcore about giving credit where credit is due around here.

man, this is like office space. You get 20 people telling you about your tps reports. Im mean , yeah, it was bad that I messed around like that, but at least I didnt string you guys along the whole time. I could have said nothing and kept you bowing at my feet for my awesome work and giving out really bad model building advice. I just didnt think anybody would take it serious that a guy with one post would actually be the person that did the work.

ok, so who next, gonna say,

"hey man, thats not nice man, were super serious model builders man. Seriously, man. I have 3 models models man, that I built man, really seriously. I have 3 cans of testors model paint and a hobby knife man. Just shows how serious I am man".

oh yeah, I wasnt the only one rolling. Some of the other guys in the studio with me were rollin too. Yeah, I actually work in the film industry where I get paid to do my models, and if any of you got good skills(of course we know about John already), I can probably get you a job. If your in southern California of course. Oh, i think disney has some openings too for scale builders. :ph34r:

THANKS FOR THE COMPIMENTS ON MY MODEL. TOOK ME 2 MONTHS TO DO IT.

Welcome to the forums Mr. Sakuragawa. How have you enjoyed working for Yamato?

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/musyuku/VT-1%27.html

Yes, I've read the rest of the thread. And yes this was featured in an issue of Model Graphix. I think it was sometime in 2001, I can't find it at the moment. It's an I.H.P kit that as far as I know never saw ANY release. He just made it to be featured in Model Graphix. Just as his SDP-1...

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/musyuku/SDP-1.html

was only made to be featured in Character Model.

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/magazi...m_jun2001a3.jpg

Enjoy,

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

man, this is like office space. You get 20 people telling you about your tps reports. Im mean , yeah, it was bad that I messed around like that, but at least I didnt string you guys along the whole time. I could have said nothing and kept you bowing at my feet for my awesome work and giving out really bad model building advice. I just didnt think anybody would take it serious that a guy with one post would actually be the person that did the work.

ok, so who next, gonna say,

"hey man, thats not nice man, were super serious model builders man. Seriously, man. I have 3 models models man, that I built man, really seriously. I have 3 cans of testors model paint and a hobby knife man. Just shows how serious I am man".

oh yeah, I wasnt the only one rolling. Some of the other guys in the studio with me were rollin too. Yeah, I actually work in the film industry where I get paid to do my models, and if any of you got good skills(of course we know about John already), I can probably get you a job. If your in southern California of course. Oh, i think disney has some openings too for scale builders. :ph34r:

Haha... I'm glad you found that pretty funny. I find it funny that you it takes so little to amuse you. Oh hey, here's some good humor: why don't you go look in the mirror and see what a joke you, yourself are? Oh that's right... you do that everday. That joke is old... must not be too funny anymore. Now you have to show others what a retard you are to laugh. Good job! It is pretty funny come to think of it.

Hey! Here's another joke! Give us your mom's telephone number or address and we can tell her what a wonderful son she has! He was able to make his buddies laugh by typing some words online! She'd be proud! Superceeded her highest expectations of you! I'm sure you make her proud.

Oh poo... i just thought of something. I hope your mom isn't dead. That would be insensitive of me to talk about your mother if she was dead. Oh well... probably better if she was though. Then she wouldn't have to see how her son turned out. Or maybe she did see how her son turned out and that's what made her keel over... poo... my bad... you must wanted to keep that a secret didn't you.

Well in any case Mr. funny man, I hope you don't go writing more jokes in the future. I mean, as great as they are and as funny as they are, you must really have to strain to pull those out. Probably akin to straining on the toilet when you poop.

I wouldn't want you busting a nut in your mouth trying to come up with another astounding feat of trickery. Hmm... unless you like to nut busting goodness in your mouth. Probably explains your cheesy humor. Wow! Check that out! Cheese and nuts! Maybe that's funny! Was that funny to you? I hope it was! Wouldn't want you reading this diatrab and not laugh... oh crap. Maybe much like a mirror, reading this might reflect who you are and it seems you don't find reflections funny anymore. Sorry again.

Oh by the way, you must build some awesome models of broomsticks and dustpans. I mean, you must use them to clean up the studios where those real modellers work right? I hear the more you handle what you model, the better you model them. You must model a great dick then. Wow... another joke! Get it? It's like a double-meaning! Like you must handle your dick a lot so you can model one well and because you are a dick, you emulate one well! Funny huh? I hope it was. Much like you shitting (or talking; both are synonomous with you) I had to strain to think of that one.

Oh yah, and thanks again for the great laugh! I'd love to meet you in real life and laugh at you in person! I think we all would! Hey, you should change your name to Lord FunnyMan! I think it'd be more descriptive of you then Kung Fu. Hey, did you think of Lord Kung-fu all by yourself? That's pretty awesome. I know your dead mother would be proud!