Mospeada Genesis Climber

Godzilla

lol does someone know where i can get that catchy old "outrun" like song ....

motorcycle freak, that's you..ououououou... motorcycle touring that's all...

Song makes me even love the mospeada bike. :o

SoundsĀ  kinda new wave, duran duran like B))

You can get it on the imacrossVII server under mp3 then under mospeada. Its called Areno he.mp3. I think you can log in anonymously on that server. Check the pinned thread under Movies and TV series.

Edited by valk1j

lol does someone know where i can get that catchy old "outrun" like song ....

motorcycle freak, that's you..ououououou... motorcycle touring that's all...

Song makes me even love the mospeada bike. :o

SoundsĀ  kinda new wave, duran duran like B))

You can get it on the imacrossVII server under mp3 then under mospeada. Its called Areno he.mp3. I think you can log in anonymously on that server. Check the pinned thread under Movies and TV series.

thnx for the tip!

I've made a little remix of the song... i'm just an amateur composer/mixer ... i just got a sample from an episode with some annoying background sound.

hope you like it! :lol:B))

mospeadaremix.mp3

Edited by Kin

There are probably a few people that don't care for Macross but come for the Mospeada crowd.Ā  Ā  Ā  ;)

Aww Myriad,

say it ain't so! How could anyone not WORSHIP the ground that the Macross creators walk on by loving another show? :o

Oh wait.....Im one of those folks....silly me. ;)

lol, I used to be a big macross fan... but I'm worried to get bored so Mospeada wil be nr 1 now :)

Lol thnx for the compliments...

(edit) thnx I've found the server! Let's remix them all... dance to tha beat! B))

Edited by Kin

man it's going to be hard with the rest of the songs... they just dont fit right in clubdance :p:ph34r:

quite funny... if put a soundfragment from episode 6 where Ray had to pretend to be Fuke's boyfriend and kiss. :p

Edited by Kin

uhm I'm been doing this after watching 5 episodes a week ago...

I used to make some midi songs for fun. I use this trackerstyle midi program to create songs: midget 3.5

of course i've downloaded some custom techno samples.

Andthen I played it back and record as wav with cooledit.

Then it's a matter of combining 2 wav's

Edited by Kin

Kin...that was awesome.

Do you have that song Love speak in cosmic waves

and the song yellow sang when Stick(and the rest) destroyed the Invid hive in New York ?

lol im still downloading so i'm not at new york episode... but I have dl aal the mospeada songs on mw server.

I must say that the original mospeada got better music and BGM.

And I like the way people die in the series (boohooooh sad BGM)... instead of macross when it can be irritating.

I think the only minor thing of mospeada is that the enemy hasn't got a real story since inbid's are non social "creatures".

It's mainly the combination of the original music which awake my inner love for mospeada a week ago which I didn't have at al watching robotech when i was a kid. The coolest scene was Stick getting an emergency VR-052 (doing some research at cyclone's homepage) heading his goal. Also it was cool to see that Ray got his hands on some bikes. The way you can save space for storage is totally awesome... Artmic i love you!

It may soundsilly but "motorcycle freak" song did really turned me to be a cyclone fan. Actually they did a great job designing the cyclone... since many people can own a motorbike... perhaps there are people who customize their motorbike to a VR-052. (crazy like "orange choppers") I think this bike has a timeless design.

Edited by Kin

This mospeada series is awesome IMHO much better than "Waiting for Admiral Hunter" Robotechie version.

My favourites episodes are the ones where they fought in New York, the one where they were trapped in some subway and thew final epiosde.

The Dark Legios looks really cool. Too bad they aren't any perfect transformation toys of it.

i've got mospeada on que in netflix, i'm watching the first disc.

it seems a bit more kiddy than macross, not much just a little.

i like it so far, i used to have a Legioss (green missing a head) when i was a kid, i broke it and didn't think it was as cool as my jetfire. i also had two ride armors. the bikes fell apart i remember, but i had the guy from the set for a LONG time afterwards. wonder what ever happend to it.

i like the show so far, wish it was a little more polished tho. and it is kinda funny that that one girl isn't mentioned for the first couple show's she's in, no one even really seems to talk to her much.

they're just like "ew.. a girl."

Yeah it was kind of strange with the girl... aka queen..hehe

There was 1episode where they use the ride armor for moving rocks... which is kinda strange cause there are no mechanical joints for arms. They must have lot's of power like superman to move those rocks.

There was 1episode where they use the ride armor for moving rocks... which is kinda strange cause there are no mechanical joints for arms. They must have lot's of power like superman to move those rocks.

Actually there is arm mechanics in the line art, and it was shown in at least one episode.

Actually there is arm mechanics in the line art, and it was shown in at least one episode.

hmm ill check it when im finished dl..

It seems to be the two shockabsorbers for thefrontwheel bike thatactually connected to the armshields right?

how come Sticks legioss didn't burn up when entering the atmosphere in the first episode, but those large capital ships did.

Someone said because Stiq slowed down.

There is also the question of whether or not the other ships where entering the atmosphere at the correct angle. Come in too steep, you burn up, come in too shallow, you skip off the atmosphere and back into space.

The amount of damage done to the ships were also probably a consideration. Remember, damage to its heat shielding is what caused the Columbia to burn up during re-entry.

how come Sticks legioss didn't burn up when entering the atmosphere in the first episode, but those large capital ships did.

Someone said because Stiq slowed down.

There is also the question of whether or not the other ships where entering the atmosphere at the correct angle. Come in too steep, you burn up, come in too shallow, you skip off the atmosphere and back into space.

The amount of damage done to the ships were also probably a consideration. Remember, damage to its heat shielding is what caused the Columbia to burn up during re-entry.

Dammit, I am getting confused between Robocrap, the McKinney novels and Mospeada.

Did the liberation fleet burn up

1. Cuz of damage before re-entry

2. Bad design

3. Inbit did something to atmosphere

4. wrong re-entry angle/calculations?

Someone enlighthen me!

Did the liberation fleet burn up

1. Cuz of damage before re-entry

2. Bad design

3. Inbit did something to atmosphere

4. wrong re-entry angle/calculations?

Number 2 and 4, I believe, are the reasons in Mospeada. However, it was because they were coming in opposite of the Earth's rotation IIRC that they ended up burning up...not that it was the wrong angle. They had to land their forces as quickly as possible or they could have come under attack while de-orbiting and been able to do nothing about it.

In the Japanese version they mention about inbid messing with the atmosphere.

But like you people said.. combo of damage and speed

i watched the first few episodes just the othere day, i don't remember anything about damage.. EVERYONE was saying stuff like "the atmosphere, whats going on?" "this is hotter than it should be" "the inbit did something to the air"

some ships were damaged, but EVERYONE suffered from the weird atmosphere... weird since it hasn't come up again (people seem to be breathing normal)

i watched the first few episodes just the othere day, i don't remember anything about damage..Ā  EVERYONE was saying stuff like "the atmosphere, whats going on?"Ā  "this is hotter than it should be"Ā  "the inbit did something to the air"

I think the anime writers wanted to hint that the Inbits were restoring the Earth to its pre-pollution days. This wasn't brought up again, however.

I don't like the atmosphere explanation. A sizable number of transports managed to land -- and got wasted on ground. (The base that Stig was looking forward to reach.)

i watched the first few episodes just the othere day, i don't remember anything about damage..Ā  EVERYONE was saying stuff like "the atmosphere, whats going on?"Ā  "this is hotter than it should be"Ā  "the inbit did something to the air"

I think the anime writers wanted to hint that the Inbits were restoring the Earth to its pre-pollution days. This wasn't brought up again, however.

I don't like the atmosphere explanation. A sizable number of transports managed to land -- and got wasted on ground. (The base that Stig was looking forward to reach.)

yeah, the writing and "world" of mospeada seems more like g i joe than macross.

its alot more inconsistent and leans on "the viewers are kids" angle more than macross does i think.

just my opinion, i'm enjoying it none the less .