Mao Nome

bake_art

That's kind of too big for someone "just" after puberty isn't it? I doubt even Sara (whose fully grown up) is that big.

2 words BoB, Tina Marie. Boy, that girl got it going on in junior high while all the other girls were still shopping for their training um... support...

:ph34r:

I have no preference, but I have been accused(disapprovingly) of being biased to dating the more "well endowed" persuasion by my best friend's wife.

My answer:

Hey it's not that I like girls that are bigger, it's just that girls that are smaller don't like me... :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: spelink...

Edited by >EXO<

I'm telling you, I seen Sara Nome's pictures and this depiction of Mao (if she is not adopted) is just NOT possible!!! At best Mao can ever manage would be B or C 32! :D

Really? I saw Sara's rocket boosters at the end of episode 2 and they looked pretty big...

I guess I'll chalk it down to wishful thinking then ;)

Really? I saw Sara's rocket boosters at the end of episode 2 and they looked pretty big...

Yeah, they were...

I've seen girls in the same family that have a variety of sizes before.

I'm for keeping them...

That's it, I'm starting the Save The Breasts Foundation!!!

Some girls are bigger than others,

some girls are bigger than others,

Some girl's mothers are bigger than other girl's mothers.

What worries me is she is still wearing the same clothes...for God's sake have the "island seamtress" work something new out for ya...pay her with nuts and berries or something...but, then again, if the dress can accomadate that range of growth...well...perhaps it's a "keeper"...spandex maybe? (i dunno) :unsure:

Looks very nice and I like the style, but there may be one problem...

The arm that comes toward the viewer then up to her head has a foreshortening problem, it looks ok from shoulder to elbow. but from elbow to hand it looks like it goes straight up instead of bending back to play with her hair. It would also help to have that hand shrink a bit to show some more foreshortening.

Foreshortening (for those who don't know what-the-monkey I'm talkin' about) is when someone draws an object that looks 3D (like when it looks like something is coming at you from far away to in your face) on a 2D surface (paper).

Besides what I've just said...DRAW MORE!