1/48 Line

Etrigan

I want my 1/48 SDF-1. I am ready to sacrifice 25 meters of garden !

i'd buy it, but only if i could drive it to work and live out of it at the same time. :D

Drive?! That baby will FOLD to work!

sweet. no more traffic. :p

Careful, you might bring some of your house with you when you fold. Or, you could fold your work back to your house! Arrrrggghh! ;):D

--Imagines snuggling up at night in the hull of the Prometheus. --

:wub:

Yeah, considering you gave your apartment for it (heh, Heh) :lol:

i'd buy it, but only if i could drive it to work and live out of it at the same time. :D

Imagine your boss yelling out in the office asking anyone where you are, and suddenly there is this humming noise and poof your right in his face.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Seriously.........a 1/48 VF-4 would be one of Yamato's best sellers.  B)

I'd buy several! :D

I just want anything thats not a VF-1. also what do you think are the chances of Max and milla VF-1J's? I think I'll pass on the Hikaru and wait for a max, or a milla.

Edited by GobotFool

could it be ....

post-4-1067049082.jpg

:huh: OH MY GAWWAD!!!!!! :o IT'S SO FRIGGIN HUGE. Is that a 1/60 VF-1S or a 1/48 VF-1S standing next to it. :blink:

That's a whole lot of a woman! :D

I don't think Yamato will release a 1/48 Q-rau very soon, it would be HUGE and will be as high as two stacked 1/48 VF-1x boxes.

It's a 1/60. That's a 1/60 scale Quad-ra. I can't wait. I hope they come with pilot figures. Say, anyone remember if the 1/60 FAST pack kits will come with pilots?

Last I heard the 1/60th upgrade packs were canceled. I am pretty sure J heard that here on the boards from one of the big wigs, but I could be wrong my memory ain't wjat it used tp be.

Give a whole new meaning to road rage. "Bloody Sunday Driver! Just you wait....Main Cannon, FIRE!!!" :D

Give a whole new meaning to road rage. "Bloody Sunday Driver! Just you wait....Main Cannon, FIRE!!!" :D

People won't have time to say ouch> :o (Imagine looking into your rearview mirror and seeing this big flash of light headding your way and the one thing that flashes in your mind is did I remember to feed your dog before leaving for work.) :lol:

People won't have time to say ouch> :o (Imagine looking into your rearview mirror and seeing this big flash of light headding your way and the one thing that flashes in your mind is did I remember to feed your dog before leaving for work.) :lol:

If I had a choice of target, it would be a taxi. Those fools think they own the road.

Can you imagine it in a drag? Or a rally? You'll fry the bugger with your main engines! :lol: Yamato, please supply some good big and clear "beware of blast stickers"!

Seriously.........a 1/48 VF-4 would be one of Yamato's best sellers. B)

Anyone remember this thing?

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/fun/eb...0_toycomvf4.htm

I would so buy a 1/48 VF-4!!! :D

Anyone up for upping the price on the Monster? ;) How about a 1/32? You could live in it like a trailer! :lol:

If I had a choice of target, it would be a taxi. Those fools think they own the road.

Can you imagine it in a drag? Or a rally? You'll fry the bugger with your main engines! :lol: Yamato, please supply some good big and clear "beware of blast stickers"!

How about those idiots in minivans and suvs who think they are king of the road jut because they drive a bigger vehichle, especially the soccer moms. (Drive in front of me and try to match my speed when I trying to get to my exit will you??? :angry: Well then take this you Mother#$##@ MAIN CANNON FIRE!!!!)

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Let me add to that; come 2005 when the product [limited 1/1 VF1] is actually released:

Fanboy 1: Sh!t, my flaps fell off.

Fanboy 2: Hey, my canopy won't stay up.

Fanboy 3: Hey, these farkin' engines don't even turn on!

Fanboy 1: WTF this whole thing is made out of plastic!

RT guy    : Robotech is taking off!

Meanwhile, Yamato execs are sitting pretty in retirement sipping cocktails on the beach of some caribbean island.

ROFLMAO! :lol:

Edited by J A Dare