Vf-0 Wallpaper For Everyone

ikhii

These pics really make me want this toy.

Too bad I just ordered a PG Wing Zero...

403423[/snapback]

Yeh, i love PG Wing Zero also but when it comes to macross, It's just the love of my life... :lol::lol::lol:

here is another sunset scene ...

sunset8hs.jpg

will update more soon.

The last one is probably the most realistic one to date.

Though your signature/e-mail has now become illegible and I think that it's an advert for yahoo.

Also, on all the logos that you add, the マクロスゼロ is borderline illegible...

The last one is probably the most realistic one to date.

Though your signature/e-mail has now become illegible and I think that it's an advert for yahoo.

Also, on all the logos that you add, the マクロスゼロ is borderline illegible...

405060[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice, will take note of it. The new signature is a simplification of icons which reads "ikhii@yahoo.com" and also "ikhii@msn.com". I will make it more legible. :blink::lol::lol:

Here is another work of mine ;) Still trying to get some warships or some airport shots that are fantastic as background, if you found some good ones, do post. thanks ... cheers.

gw8bo.jpg

Edited by ikhii

Could you kindly make the moon pic of the 2 VF-0S in 1280x 1024 size?

406324[/snapback]

here you go...

128010245zg.th.jpg

Meanwhile, someone emailed me for higher resolution for the "blue" wallpaper. here you go. ...

gwblue34kz.th.jpg

Edited by ikhii

Of cource, if  you have some great work yourself, do upload and share, i would love to see some other ideas. ;) cheers.

400931[/snapback]

Thanks ikhii for your fantastic wallpapers! I have been visiting this thread regularly and have waited for more to come. They are really amazing works! I have been inspired by u and started taking pictures of my VF-0S and I wish to share them with all Macross fans here :D

Please note that I don't have any photo editing software or any photo editing skills. Therefore those aren't any great work compare to ikhii's :lol:

cimg05867wh.th.jpg

cimg05846xr.th.jpg

cimg05893wq.th.jpg

cimg05887gt.th.jpg

Of cource, if  you have some great work yourself, do upload and share, i would love to see some other ideas. ;) cheers.

400931[/snapback]

Thanks ikhii for your fantastic wallpapers! I have been visiting this thread regularly and have waited for more to come. They are really amazing works! I have been inspired by u and started taking pictures of my VF-0S and I wish to share them with all Macross fans here :D

Please note that I don't have any photo editing software or any photo editing skills. Therefore those aren't any great work compare to ikhii's :lol:

cimg05867wh.th.jpg

406363[/snapback]

wow... those are great shots and great angles. Thanks for sharing. Now working on some of the gerwalk photos which is on the flying pose and yours i can say just gave me more ideas to work with. Will update soon with gerwalk fly/landing.

Nice pics dude!!! What frakkin' city is that in the background? I especially like the one you did with the sky and cloud background. Makes me wanna bust out my digital Canon Rebel cam and mess around.

Edited by Skullsixx

:lol::lol::lol: don't hesitate to take out your Canon Rebel. Shoot some good pics and share it my friend. Love to see some great work from ya. I'm a canon user also ;) I'm staying near to the future... :lol::lol::lol: and Minmai is just next door to my apartment. :wub::wub::wub:

Here's another glimpse at the future.

gw1building7se.jpg

And those who like's Zooom in effects.

gw2building0qb.jpg

Edited by ikhii

So here´s another one , it still needs more work but I wanted to share it anyways , enjoy ;)

408166[/snapback]

Fantastic work man, if the sun ray can come out from the back, it will look just nice. love the contrast effect. Come everyone, take out your camera and start shooting.. :lol::lol::lol: . pick your best and make it real.

Kinda bz lately, will update soon. Here is another lazy morning shot. Hope to make sometihng out of it.

gw32gd.jpg

Hi ikhii, anymore updates? I have been waiting for more~ :) Please do more if u have time.

Anyway, I have just brought myself a Photoshop software and just started playing with it. As I have totally no experience on Photo editing, I have started steadily playing with only the basics functions of the Photoshop. Therefore they may seems alike... :lol:

I love shots with deep contrast, something like the sun is bright and the "main object" is dark. However, due to this, my friends say those picture I made sux as they can't even see the details of the valkyrie. But that's the way I like it... maybe that's my style??? :lol: btw I know this topic is VF-0S wallpaper, but I just can't stop myself for uploading the oooold VF-1 here to share with u all. :ph34r:

Lastly, sorry for my English :huh: Hope u all like the pictures.

cimg05864copy9my.th.jpgcimg05842copy8pa.th.jpg

cimg06742copy4qc.th.jpg

cimg0732copy39aj.th.jpg

cimg0674custom24yh.th.jpg

cimg07551copy6yk.th.jpg

cimg07534copy3dj.th.jpg

Edited by Repiv_Onex

Hi ikhii, anymore updates? I have been waiting for more~ :) Please do more if u have time.

Anyway, I have just brought myself a Photoshop software and just started playing with it. As I have totally no experience on Photo editing, I have started steadily playing with only the basics functions of the Photoshop. Therefore they may seems alike... :lol:

I love shots with deep contrast, something like the sun is bright and the "main object" is dark. However, due to this, my friends say those picture I made sux as they can't even see the details of the valkyrie. But that's the way I like it... maybe that's my style??? :lol: btw I know this topic is VF-0S wallpaper, but I just can't stop myself for uploading the oooold VF-1 here to share with u all. :ph34r:

Lastly, sorry for my English :huh: Hope u all like the pictures.

It's a good start to play with photoshop and I'm very sure you will do well also with practice and try and error. Nice job man. I am sure it would be great to see more of your great work here. I've been busy and hope to update more shots and work later. Thanks for keeping this post up and I love VF-1 also as I'm going to shoot mine soon and put it up as wallpaper also but maybe in a new VF-1 topic. Maybe you can start a new one. I can join in ;):lol::lol::lol: , btw, i love the contrast effect also especially the black and white outlines. Will hope to work out more soon when i got the time. cheers.

Edited by ikhii

For you Photoshop masters with too much time on your hands, maybe the background could be changed on this pic.  This is the best pose I could manage to duplicate the spin move Roy puts on the SV-51 in Mac Zero, part 1.

Nice pose... will get my VF-0 and try to get a good lighting to fit in some of the sky photos that i took for the past few days.

Anyway, just got another family member and will put it next to my VF-0 or as a background in some airfield. Wait and see.

konig11sh.th.jpg

For you Photoshop masters with too much time on your hands, maybe the background could be changed on this pic.  This is the best pose I could manage to duplicate the spin move Roy puts on the SV-51 in Mac Zero, part 1.

Nice pose... will get my VF-0 and try to get a good lighting to fit in some of the sky photos that i took for the past few days.

Anyway, just got another family member and will put it next to my VF-0 or as a background in some airfield. Wait and see.

konig11sh.th.jpg

412141[/snapback]

To Wicked Ace: That's sure an unique pose... never thought of that :rolleyes:

To ikhii:

I always like the lightning effect in your pictures, the contrast and gamma are great. Oh ikhii btw can u teach me how to apply shadows accurately on artificial background? It seems that I can't find a decent option for that, all I do is apply the shadow very inaccurately using the "burn tool". Below is an example of a improper shadowing ;)

cus716zr.th.jpg

To ikhii:

I always like the lightning effect in your pictures, the contrast and gamma are great. Oh ikhii btw can u teach me how to apply shadows accurately on artificial background? It seems that I can't find a decent option for that, all I do is apply the shadow very inaccurately using the "burn tool". Below is an example of a improper shadowing ;)

cus716zr.th.jpg

412354[/snapback]

wow... that is a beauty my friend. Shadows are normally taken from the original pics. If the light source are good, use back the original shadows and make it blend. The best option in Photoshop is to cut out the shadows and put it in a new layer. Making sure that the oppacity is around 50-60% and then you can try multiply it to make it looks softer with the background. Sometimes you may want to blur it out a bit. But it really depends on good lighting. If you have a good shadow from the photo that you've shot, then use back the original. It will surely look natural. Hope it helps.

cus716zr.th.jpg

412354[/snapback]

wow... that is a beauty my friend. Shadows are normally taken from the original pics. If the light source are good, use back the original shadows and make it blend. The best option in Photoshop is to cut out the shadows and put it in a new layer. Making sure that the oppacity is around 50-60% and then you can try multiply it to make it looks softer with the background. Sometimes you may want to blur it out a bit. But it really depends on good lighting. If you have a good shadow from the photo that you've shot, then use back the original. It will surely look natural. Hope it helps.

412360[/snapback]

Thanks for your advice! :) Too bad recently I'm busy to play with photoshop.

Anyway, pls keep us update of your new monster! :lol:

hey ikhii,

I must get some lessons from you, when the 1/60 YF-19 is out, you should do  a VF-0 with a YF-19 fly by !!!  :)

413378[/snapback]

Thanks Van... I love to see your collections also...take some great pics and put them up as wallpapers. Maybe make airport out of it. :lol::lol::lol:

Sidetrack :

Monster :p:p:p

konig47be.th.jpg

New VF-0 Photos will be up soon. Stay tune :D

Edited by ikhii

That looks really nice. But the VF-0 on the right center, looks really small in perspective. I think the VF-0 should be a little bigger.

;)

414281[/snapback]

yeh.. i know the scale isn't really right. I did resize it to a proper scale that fits the photo and it only shows the leg of the Gerwalk.. :lol::lol::lol: so i guess need to put it to the back of the plane like the one edited below.

landing9sb.jpg

Edited by ikhii

Most of my next attempts for VF-0 will be with Aircraft carriers. So stay tune.

Just a preview what's coming next.

fly6in.jpg

Hmm, interesting. Having the VF-0 flying above a Russian carrier... B))

fly25ox.jpg

With motion blur and some heat distortion, this one could look very cool!

Edited by Zinjo

Hmm, interesting.  Having the VF-0 flying above a Russian carrier... B))

Russian? I thought it was the CG artists impression of the Royal Navy's "Future Carrier" concept? Could just be my eye-sighting going but it looked to me a lot like the shots that have been showing up in the magazines since the program became "newsworthy".

It's a nice wallpaper regardless of who'se ship it is. I think I shall be adding this one to my rotation. My current one is about up for resting anyway..

Karl

fly25ox.jpg

414343[/snapback]

That is freakin incredible. I do a lot of stuff like that too. Care to take a look?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Cdn...ACFart1copy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Cdn...owvizart5v2.jpg

Since this is for Macross Zero... I'll just post the links to my carrier pix so I don't clutter up the thread.