1/100 Astray Blue Frame

wolfx

great pics i still have not finished mine yet, did you paint around the eyes or did you just use the stickers?

great pics i still have not finished mine yet, did you paint around the eyes or did you just use the stickers?

Just stickers. I'm too lazy to paint anything. Building this thing was already making me feel lazy already, especially the parts that require repeat building like the hands and legs. :lol:

:lol: the legs are a bitch to do that is what slowed me down, i am panel lining the whole thing and the legs take forever, i have only finished one, i have not gotten around to finishing the other one yet.

Interesting, but outside of the IWSP Strike I'm not really a big fan of these MSV kits.

It is quite original though.

Oh look its the Berserk Gundam

Hybridchild

or.. Gatts-dam! :D

I love the Red frame. It's the next on my shopping list. I find that while you can get away without painting MG kits, the 1/100 HG's really benefit from a lick of paint. I've been going back and painting all the kits I was too lazy to paint when I built them and it's worth the effort.

Oh look its the Berserk Gundam

Hybridchild

or.. Gatts-dam! :D

I love the Red frame. It's the next on my shopping list. I find that while you can get away without painting MG kits, the 1/100 HG's really benefit from a lick of paint. I've been going back and painting all the kits I was too lazy to paint when I built them and it's worth the effort.

But sadly for some reason, they didn't include the booster pack for the red frame. The red frame is supposed to have some booster backpack on it. It showed up on the front cover of a past Hobby Japan issue with the backpack as well...wonder why they didn't include that. Oh well....now just waiting for the Astray Gold Frame Amatu and I'll consider not buying anymore kits......and maybe the MG Freedom.

Damn, that's a shame. Because I like the Red a lot more than the Blue - I like the 'samurai' look of the Red over the 'techno' look of the Blue.

Let's see it hold that sword above it's head without any support B))

Graham

I'm sure its possible, just that the fingers/hands are annoying as they keep coming off. I'll try it tonight....maybe ;)

*thinks of excruciating long time he took to put him in the final pose*