Strike Valkyrie!?!?!?

nightmareB4macross

Helllo All,

I am new to this forum. I have been observing and reading the posts of many MW members...man do you guys know your macross of what!?! ;)

Well here is a link that might spark your interests...especially for the bored-out-of-thier-mind members who have nothing to do all day but mash valkyries together until they form something.

Enjoy! :)

www6.airnet.ne.jp/ f104/vf1/vf1s.htm

Thanks, for letting me be part of all this....

Sorry, but it isn't. I just found the site....I have recenlty began modeling. Purchased a gundam gb-02 1/60, finished the paint, I just need to complete the weathing and details...I figured on starting with a gundam rather than a VF.

The gundam offers a lot of room for error and I can learn a lot from what I have done so far. Not to mention, the vast knowledge I have gained from all the member posts. This is only the beginning.

Thanks, for the welcome! :)

That cool custom has been posted on MW before, but I don't remember if it was the old forums or these new ones. Anyway, it's always nice to revisist well-done and/or unique custom jobs.