VF-0A kit

laroy

I'm waiting for the VF-0D myself. I get the feeling we'll get D.D.'s SV-51 before we ever see a VF-0D. Hell, we might see that VF-2SS thing before a VF-0D. Maybe even a VF-0S battroid before a VF-0D.

As for what the VF-0A looks like... uh, it looks like a gray VF-0S with a different head. Screencap of VF-0A's battroid mode is attached. It's from episode 2 of Mac Zero.

post-3-1090557955_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that is some beautiful box art. Tenjin really is the master of Macross art.

Hasegawa should really publish a hardback artbook featuring all of Tenjin's Macross box art printed on high quality glossy paper. I'd definitely buy that.

Graham

Perhaps when Rob (Monkey-N) is less busy, he could ask his partner to try writing in Japanese to Hasegawa to suggest a Tenjin Macross artbook? You never know, it might work.

However, from experience, I know that Rob is going to be very busy with his new daughter and won't have much free time in the near future :D he sure will have fun thouh.

Graham