Minmay Version of "Runner"

Guest Khyron_Prime

Guest Khyron_Prime

Truthfully speaking, at the end of the first Macross television series, when 'Runner' was sung by Minmay, I let loose more than a few tears. Indeed, I really consider it to be one of the top songs of ALL of Macross, but I wonder as to which, if any, musical albums was it released on. Can any of you help me out as to finding this song? Which album(s) was it on?...and, if you know, where would be a good place to find this album?

Suffice it to say that I need that song; its probably the most-seldom played song in all of Macross, though I can't say that the fact is a bad thing, 'cause Minmay's voice is so sad...

I have it on the third CD of Macross The Complete, Idon't know if it is on another albums.

CD 3 of Macross the Complete is a collection of unreleased tracks, so I doubt it would be on other CDs.

i would like to know where i can find minmay version of runner, but full lenght like the male version(dont know his name). i listened to the track on cd3 of 'macross the complete' and i realized that it is not equal to that "runner" played at the ending. i dont think macross the complete is complete.

Maybe I'm mixing-up names, but the first name that I recall that was the singer for "Runner" (every episode but the final one) was Asa Akane, the same vocalist that sung the opening theme "Macross." Of course, the version I'm looking for was done by Mari Ijima (duh--sorry!) and it really kills me when I hear it--its hard to listen to, because its so beautiful...

i would like to know where i can find minmay version of runner, but full lenght like the male version(dont know his name). i listened to the track on cd3 of 'macross the complete' and i realized that it is not equal to that "runner" played at the ending. i dont think macross the complete is complete.

I've checked with both Right Stuf and Animetion.com, but neither of them don't carry Macross: The Complete at all. When I checked with Amazon.com, they have it but it's around $100.00. I'd rather get it on eBay instead and save some dough at the same time. :D

Its also on the first disc of the Macross 2002 song collection.

What I want to know is where can i find the version of "ai wa nagareru" that is used in the PS2 game, its a bit different than the orginal.

Edited by Cowboy17

• 5 months later...
I programmed Runner into my wife's Motorola cellphone (since it use to be my cellphone before I gave it to her to use.) Since she doesn't lnow how to reprogram it, I get to hear Runner every time it rings.

I have runner in my mobile phone too! :lol:

I programmed Runner into my wife's Motorola cellphone (since it use to be my cellphone before I gave it to her to use.) Since she doesn't lnow how to reprogram it, I get to hear Runner every time it rings.

I have runner in my mobile phone too! :lol:

Where can we get that ringtone?

Runner is one of my top Macross songs too :)

What I did was Convert the song from a CD to Wav file then into MP3 (lowest quality mono, besides, it's going to be put in a cellphone). Then, ofcourse, I got myself a USB data cable to make ther transfer. My phone is a sony ericsson K500i. :)

Sure! :)

Here it goes:

runner1

Tempo 80 BPM

16#d2 16#c2

8#d2 16#g2 4#f2

16#d2 16#f2

16#g2 16#f2

16#d2 8#c2 2.b1

16b 16b 4.#f2

16b1 16b1 8#f2

8e2 8e2 16#f2