1/48 Club M YF21 model kit

mslz22

Picture_013.jpg

Picture_011.jpg

This is the one that Jesse and I have been working on the molds for, this is the first casting out of the molds. I did this last night (another sleepless Saturday night, I have a rule that I can't work on a model for myself before 11pm when i have other work for people!) it was a quick spray can paint job and detailing just to get an idea of how the kit would look, i will vac form the canopy tomarrow and drop it on. Enjoy.....

mike

Edited by mslz22

This project has lagged because of me...both because of unforseen problems (computers, compressors, and complications) and just my lack of time...but I have all the pieces for a couple 19's basically done. Ill do a quick build up tomorrow and Tuesday (no clean...just slap one together) and take some pictures...Im shooting to have pictures and final pricing up on Weds.

The kit itself is very cool! Like the 21 very large and heavy ( a lot of resin! ) ...but the ship itself is just so smooth...I have all my Yammie 1/48's together hanging and sitting on shelves in one section of my room...I can't wait to add a 19 and 21 streaking through! :)

Mike,

Damn, that baby is sweet! Amazing job, love the size and the paint job. The recast looks like it came out pretty flawless.

Man, if you can do that kind of a paint job with spray paint, I can only imagine how good it would look if you had used your airbrush. It must have been a lot of work to accentuate the various panels by using different shades of blue. I really like the way it looks, and the yellow is spot on as well.

It's also cool to see something besides a VF-1, and I'd be a fool not to get a set of these for myself. ;)

Having the landing gear up makes things easier as well.

Great job, and I'll be looking forward to the seeing the 19 next.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

PS: Mike, how many times have I teased you about your diet cokes? That stuff is for sissy's. I'm sending you a case of Classic Coke. :p

Jesse will start a for sale thread in a few days but it looks like the kit will be $85.00 plus shipping, they are not transformable, the landing gear will be included and I am casting them with a metal rod in them to add sturdiness. the canopy will be vac formed, and the orginal did not come with a pilot, that goes for the 19 as well. Please let us know any other ?'s

mike

Jesse will start a for sale thread in a few days but it looks like the kit will be $85.00 plus shipping, they are not transformable, the landing gear will be included and I am casting them with a metal rod in them to add sturdiness. the canopy will be vac formed, and the orginal did not come with a pilot, that goes for the 19 as well. Please let us know any other ?'s

mike

Sweet!!.

BTW - The transformable thing was purely in jest.

mike

Sweet!!.

BTW - The transformable thing was purely in jest.

Whoops! :p I was responding in a rush and did not see the smiley face! I actually wish it was transformable....actually the 19 would be the only candidate for someone to convert to a battloid or gerwalk model, the 21 has no legs in fighter mode....thanks everyone.....