Vf-22 strumvogel II variable 1/73 scale

cahosgtx

In a old topic I dont remember wich one ; some one ask if yamato will produce an VF22 max tipe. i took it for a challenge so I made my VF22 max Tipe using the YV21 FP and ading several pieces like a new rear landing gear and a new gun suport in lower panel of the mecha as seen in the original desing of the fighter. here are some pics: enjoy, fell free to critice.

post-4-1085374061_thumb.jpg

In a old topic I dont remember wich one ; some one ask if yamato will produce an VF22 max tipe. i took it for a challenge so I made my VF22 max Tipe using the YV21 FP and ading several pieces like a new rear landing gear and a new gun suport in lower panel of the mecha as seen in the original desing of the fighter. here are some pics: enjoy, fell free to critice.

more pics would be helpfull. Also. man is that blurry.

In a old topic I dont remember wich one ; some one ask if yamato will produce an VF22 max tipe.  i took it for a challenge so  I made my VF22 max Tipe using the YV21 FP and ading several pieces like a new rear landing gear and a new gun suport in lower panel of the mecha as seen in the original desing of the fighter. here are some pics: enjoy, fell free to critice.

more pics would be helpfull. Also. man is that blurry.

Ditto.

I'm thinking of getting me another YF-21FP or two for customization.

Definately get us clearer pics. What did you do for a canopy?

Are you planning to reproduce the parts that were changed for MWF members?

The kicker is that Yamato themselves have scuplted the appropriate parts. I really wish they'd do a couple slight tweaks and release a VF-X2 VF-22S already. Or at least release a kit (ala the 1/60 FP upgrade vaporware) to let us do it ourselves.

Ah well. <_<

Are you planning to reproduce the parts that were changed for MWF members?

The kicker is that Yamato themselves have scuplted the appropriate parts. I really wish they'd do a couple slight tweaks and release a VF-X2 VF-22S already. Or at least release a kit (ala the 1/60 FP upgrade vaporware) to let us do it ourselves.

Ah well. <_<

Be sure to get the "non-loose hips" version! :p

Thats the nicest pile of blue blurry pixels I've ever seen. Damn glad I'm using my friend's DSL line cuz that was a total waste of bandwidth. :p

Now if you would take some clear pictures, I would give you the props you might deserve. :rolleyes:

I really doubt he could've used a Hasegawa canopy and head. I have a Hasegawa YF-21 and it didn't come with a head. He would've had to sculpt the head himself. And the canopies for the Yamato YF-21 and the Hasegawa YF-21 are really different for eachother that I seriously doubt he could've used the canopy off the VF-22S. He must have sculpted or at least messed around with the head, and just repainted the canopy it has now. From the looks of it, it looks pretty nice. I would much rather see some better detailed pictures, though.

DUDE....GETTA NEW DIGICAM!!! :p:p