Upcoming Minmay figure, 1/10, 4980yen+tax

CF18

• 4 weeks later...
Good luck in trying to find one. That is a very rare 2002 WF Minmay resin kit & if memory serves me correctly, there are probably less than 10 made. (I personally know where 2 of them are... :D )

Well, here's another one on Yahoo Japan:

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f23894141

seriously though , do we really need another minmay statue ?

I don't mind, but just not another DYRL stage dress one.

Is the auction for a prototype figure?

If it is really limited to 500 pieces, I won't mind if I don't manage to lay my hands on it. DYRL stage dress overload. :lol:

I was thinking of getting the Minmay. Then I saw the latest PIC. It appears that Minmy forehead is squeezed-in or Minmay's below the nose area is sticking out too far. Oh well, if I see more photos, I might as well pick it for the heck of it..

I never wanted a minmay statue before, but I'd be interested in that one.

Oh great, :rolleyes: a little bondo, a saw, and some paint, and >EXO< will have a 1/10 Minmay giving us the bird. :D

Edited by tom64ss

It appears that Minmy forehead is squeezed-in or Minmay's below the nose area is sticking out too far.

That bothers me too. The much hair on top too and the legs are too skinny.

In my opinion, the only sculptures that are really good ones are from CMs. The face of Minmey and Misa are as close as the anime. And I love the beefy legs on Minmey :lol:

It appears that Minmy forehead is squeezed-in or Minmay's below the nose area is sticking out too far.

That bothers me too. The much hair on top too and the legs are too skinny.

In my opinion, the only sculptures that are really good ones are from CMs. The face of Minmey and Misa are as close as the anime. And I love the beefy legs on Minmey :lol:

i agree it doens't look much like i remember her looking. oh well, i'm not gonna buy it, she doesn't transform

• 4 weeks later...

B))

Well, 2 things:

1. I am gonna get the Mirya/Millia set! :wub:

2. I would love to have Minmay in that Chinese red dress, heard there was no statue existing but what about a kit? Anyone got an idea if it exists???? :unsure:

post-4-1091013922_thumb.jpg

B))

Well, 2 things:

1. I am gonna get the Mirya/Millia set! :wub:

2. I would love to have Minmay in that Chinese red dress, heard there was no statue existing but what about a kit? Anyone got an idea if it exists???? :unsure:

How about Minmay in the Sailor outfit that from the Minmay Guard Paris Act? Or the valk outfit from the minmay guard Moon act.

B))

Well, 2 things:

1. I am gonna get the Mirya/Millia set!  :wub:

2. I would love to have Minmay in that Chinese red dress, heard there was no statue existing but what about a kit? Anyone got an idea if it exists????  :unsure:

How about Minmay in the Sailor outfit that from the Minmay Guard Paris Act? Or the valk outfit from the minmay guard Moon act.

Now that's what I've been wanting ever since it came out in decal form! And then I saw the Wonderfest version and man, I nearly fainted! If they can make more of those I'd so buy one or two! but of course it has to be prepainted. hehe :p:D:lol:

i got bored earlier...went to photoshop really fast and did this...

man...this comparison is soooooooooooo unfair!!!! :lol:

as you all know...the minmay statue available at Twin Moons is by far superior to the Wave Be-J version... :p

i've been wanting to pick up the TM's minmay statue and since it's on sale i might as well get it now!

post-4-1091053034_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

That's the one I meant! :D

AFAIK the Yamato Millia is as shown - prepainted, 3 combos (helmet, skirt, open hair), PVC and nice detailing.

My friend in Tokyo has already received my "pre-order"! B))

Also available at Valkyrie Exchange and Neovas I think.

ABOUT MINMAY:

That's the dress I was talking about.....sorry, don't know which ones you mean BoBe-Patt?!?

post-4-1091059108.gif

Edited by crisp

Sorry, don't know how I can add 2 pics to one message.... <_<

That's the only figure I found and I think it never was done.... :angry:

I do not think that this is the ARII - I think it is more a kind of Barbie-Style-Doll...?

post-4-1091059214_thumb.jpg

Edited by crisp

Sorry, don't know how I can add 2 pics to one message....  <_<

That's the only figure I found and I think it never was done....  :angry:

I do not think that this is the ARII - I think it is more a kind of Barbie-Style-Doll...?

You can only add 2 pics if you link them from somewhere else, and attach pics one at a time.

The pics in the magazine are from Yellow Submarine.

The drawing with the red Chinese dress is from the PVC Arii figure IIRC.

Oh great,  a little bondo, a saw, and some paint, and >EXO< will have a 1/10 Minmay giving us the bird. 

I thought you guys enjoy Minmay giving you the finger??? :p

The profile of the staue is horrid. I still like it more than the Twin Moons one (sorry Tam, but I know you'll have the new one for us too :p )

So this is known as the BJ Minmay??? :huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm gonna need some more bondo...

Edited by >EXO<

Sugar, just found the Yellow Submarine one.....

Faaaaar to much bucks for one lady! OUCH! <_<

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...3830318471&rd=1

and finally I found this from Banpresto - guess where? Here at MW. <_<

Next time I'll search these archives first! :)

Was checking ebay nothing there - according to MW these are easy to get. Any idea?

post-4-1091124397_thumb.jpg

Edited by crisp