New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

so far i cannot tell, unless they are keeping these spcific upgrade for the Gundam Fix only. they have also released in the same time frame the Zeonography Fix Gouf and Effreet as well as the Strike Freedom which seem no different to the standard Fix line in terms of poseability. all in all these are all Fix figures just a different name on the box, but they seem about the same as always. We will see next month when the Guncannon comes out after that I keep hearing the G-Gundam and Nobel Gundam are coming (I am betting those will be highly poseable.) :)

chris

nice pictures, it is a shame you really have to mod the Blue Destiny to make it move better i just do not want to wreck mine. the Titans Marasai and Team looks awesome

How is the plastic quality on the EMSIA's? Are they an improvement over the regular MSIA's in durability? In between MSIA and Fix durability?

I'm concerned about MSIA sag.

hi yea they seem alittle better then the standard MSIA, i would say between the MSIA and Fix.

chris

I just got my GFF Blue Destiny yesterday. Woah...this toy rocks. I must get 2 now! I'm impressed with the number of joints this guy has. The accesories are fun too.They even gave the GM head with the red visor, probably for the "berserk" mode. My only gripe with it is its lower torso that has a ball joint just abit too short for it to allow it to swivel. You'll have to mod and change the ball joint to allow it to swivel just like in the pictures F360 posted. Other than that, this toy rox! Highly recommended to get 2! ;)

Oh and as with all GFF, i'm impressed with the Tampo printing. Its small and detailed. ;)

Edited by wolfx

any pics of yours? I just ordered mine so hopefully it will be here soon.

chris

slightly bigger picture, yup the weirdest GFF as of yet. this little guy is going to look strange on my shelf. :lol:

chris

post-1669-1136213705_thumb.jpg

well i just found my new favorite Gundam Fix :) The Blue Destiny came in today, i like this one alot, it seems to use the RX-78 Ver. ka frame to make it more poseable then the other fixes that are on the market. I like the grunt the most mainly because of its simple colors it seems that the Gundam mode has to many colors on it. the 2 tone blue looks fantastic. I thought about maybe giving it one red shoulder pad to spice things up.

Chris

bd.jpg

bd3.jpg

bd2.jpg

well i just found my new favorite Gundam Fix :)  The Blue Destiny came in today, i like this one alot, it seems to use the RX-78 Ver. ka frame to make it more poseable then the other fixes that are on the market. I like the grunt the most mainly because of its simple colors it seems that the Gundam mode has to many colors on it. the 2 tone blue looks fantastic. I thought about maybe giving it one red shoulder pad to spice things up.

Chris

357700[/snapback]

Makes you want a whole battalion of these things with different numbered shoulder pads eh? ;)

I am slightly annoyed that I will have alot of accesories i don't neeed after I buy the 2nd Blue Destiny. >_>

yea i know how that feels. if i took all the extra parts i have from my GFF i could literly fill a entire room with, usually i will spread the wepons out among the other figures and give them something alittle extra.

the Bound Doc is neat, i will probably get one, it looks smaller then i thougt it would

chris

hey guys, just wondering... What scale are the CR Freedom/Strike-Freedom figures? Would they fit on the 1/144 HG METEOR?

361056[/snapback]

i have been wondering the same thing myself for awhile, i would love to know if it fits, the HG Freedom looks like crap i would much rather use the Cosmic region one.

chris

No I don`t think so cuz I remember here that someone post a RX-78-2 HGUC1/144, FIX and MSIA pic showing there different sizes from one another and HGUC1/144 kit is a bit taller than the FIX, I think around 1cm.

361291[/snapback]

This one... ;)

hcmpro_scales.jpg

the difference is quite small, you can probably get away with useing some of the Fix figures with their HGUC counterparts. also it seems that some of the newer Fix figures are alittle bigger, i am certain that the RX-78 Ver Ka. is about the same size as the HGUC one, in that picture they show the Perfect Gundam (Minus its armor). i am also not sure how accurate the HG 1/144 Freedom Gundam is compared to the Cosmic Region one, even though there may be a few little difference there is a posibility that you might be able to get away with useing the Cosmic Region Freedom with the HGUC Meteor.

Chris

Edited by zeo-mare

the Guncannon should be out this month if I recall. does anyone know what is next after it?

chris

the Guncannon should be out this month if I recall. does anyone know what is next after it?

chris

361639[/snapback]

Z'gok.....for Zeongraphy. For GFF......hmmm....maybe Hazel? :)

yea i knew about the zgok, but there has been nothing mentioned after that. i heard rumors of the G-Gundam and Nobel Gundam but nothing more. I would like a Hazel myself it seems to have become a popular design something tells me you will be seeing a MG kit this year. i am hoping this year we will see a GFF Gundam X/ Gundam XX and a Victory Gundam

chris