New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

my s-freedom hcm pro arrived today. It looked great, the details are just marvellous. However, be extra cautious with teh rail gun because I just broke one of mine (had to glue it, so now one of em is stationary)...theyre too damn tight that I snapped it when I tried to pull it up. oh well, I can just replace the rail gun with the other extra guns that came with it...looks extra cool IMO :lol:

here are some samples

hcm.jpg

hcm2.jpg

Edited by aaajin

my s-freedom hcm pro arrived today. It looked great, the details are just marvellous. However, be extra cautious with teh rail gun because I just broke one of mine (had to glue it, so now one of em is stationary)...theyre too damn tight that I snapped it when I tried to pull it up. oh well, I can just replace the rail gun with the other extra guns that came with it...looks extra cool IMO :lol:

339687[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip. Damn I want mine but mine won't be shipped until the De-Active set comes in. :(

339687[/snapback]

Hi i am sorry to hear that you broke yours, I will be extra careful with that part when I get mine, i just ordered mine today from image Anime hopefully it will be here by friday. do you have pics of yours? specially were it broke so i can make sure i do not have the same problem. i decided to pass on the deactive mode i like the full color ones better. but i would really love the stands they come with.

thanks

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Upcoming figures from Gunota:

Upcoming Gundam Merchandises

From HobbyNet:

Zeonography #3009a Z'gok - late Feb, 3864 yen

Zeonography #3009b Z'gok - late Feb, 3864 yen

Cosmic Region Destiny Gundam - late March, 3091 yen

Extended MSiA RX-78 - late Feb, 1890 yen

MSiA NRX-055 Bound Doc - late Feb, 4200 yen

U.C. Arms Gallery Vol 2 - late March, 4788 yen

Voice-idoll Emma Sheen - late Feb, 1890 yen

Voice-idoll Haman Karn - late Feb, 1890 yen

Voice-idoll Quattro Bageena - late Feb, 1890 yen

Zeonography Z'Gok is next. Wonder what the alt will be. Z'Gok E maybe? I would think the other amphibious models are too different to use for the alt.

Edited by Anubis

Previous rumors/reports has the Z'Gock changing into an MSM-08 Zogock. The E-type would be nice......maybe even a Hy-Gogg? :rolleyes: Also a safe bet that one of these will, in fact, be a Char's Custom.

The Bound Doc is going to be a biggee! And I'm interested in seeing which weaps will show in the 2nd Volume of the UC Arms Gallery ...... assumably will be EFSF subjects.

more fantastic news for gundam collectors, i am suprised on how long it took for a Emsia RX-78 usually for bandai that is the first one out. I just got my hcm-pro Destiny Gundam in it is very nice and so far my favorite of the series, i will take pictures later on.

chris

yes, destiny is wayy much better than s-freedom. more durable and all....the s-freedom I got has a loose right leg...had to use 3M glue to tighten the joints a bit (it works like charm)....and yeah, the rail gun broke the first time I tired to pull it up. It snapped at the hinge joint at the side skirt of the figure.

Maybe s-freedom is more fragile than destiny its because it has lots of little accessories & gimmicks than destiny, but at least Bandai should have made em more durable

I do not know yet about the S freedom when it comes in on friday i will let you guys know what i think :) here is my destiny, i like it alot and so far it is my favorite of the hcm-pro series, i hope they make a Strike Gundam soon. so far this series has turned out very well, i think they should just give up the MSIA series and do these, even though they are smaller, they look better have better poseability.

post-1669-1130359866_thumb.jpg

A Strike Complete Package would be sweet. Like the Mk. II Complete Set. For the Strike include the Gundam, 2 Sky Graspers, and all 3 packs. I would buy that.

As for Destiny, I'm still imposing my Seed Destiny boycott (possibly excluding an HCM Pro Gouf and the CR Destiny depending on sculpt/paintjob).

The HCM Pro Destiny Gundam is quite nice. I just wish it came with the stand and beam wings by default though.

Edited by Anubis

A Strike Complete Package would be sweet.  Like the Mk. II Complete Set.  For the Strike include the Gundam, 2 Sky Graspers, and all 3 packs.  I would buy that.

The HCM Pro Destiny Gundam is quite nice.  I just wish it came with the stand and beam wings by default though.

339918[/snapback]

agreed in full, i wish it had the display stand for it mainly, i am not to fond of the deactive mode ones for some reason, so i am not getting those. a full set strike Gundam would be really awesome, maybe they will consider it someday.

chris

Extended MSiA RX-78 - late Feb, 1890 yen

Boy what a surprise, RX-78 release number 928452645. :rolleyes:

It's a shame the EMSIA line has turned into such a waste of time.

339931[/snapback]

Indeed :angry: , they should continue with the Zeta MSs or release other MS never released before, what a waste :angry: well it looks I`m gonna quit collecting Gundam stuff for the time being, until Bandai releases something worthy.

Guess the new Zeta figures are limited to model kits, MSiA, and HCM Pro. Looks like they're going going to focus more on 0079 for now for the EMSiA's except for the Zeta Gundam itself.

At least they're pushing HCM Pro's. Since they're doing the Asshimar, Mk. II Complete Set, and eventually the Zeta in HCM Pro it's a safe bet we'll see more from there.

Not all that surprising the bulk of the Zeta attention goes to MSiA though.

A Strike Complete Package would be sweet.  Like the Mk. II Complete Set.  For the Strike include the Gundam, 2 Sky Graspers, and all 3 packs.  I would buy that.

As for Destiny, I'm still imposing my Seed Destiny boycott (possibly excluding an HCM Pro Gouf and the CR Destiny depending on sculpt/paintjob).

The HCM Pro Destiny Gundam is quite nice.  I just wish it came with the stand and beam wings by default though.

339918[/snapback]

I was thinking about a Strike set when I saw the MkII but rather then your suggestion of having three packs and two skygraspers in one set I think Bandai would spread it out a little more. For example,

Stirke Gundam in active colours with Aile, Sword and Launcher + one Skygrasper

Strike Gundam in de-active colours with IWSP

Strike Rouge with Aile and second Skygrasper

That way you can pick and choose what you want with an incentive for each set, personally I'd only get the first two.

I can't understand why they left the beam wings off the HCMP Destiny, it just doesn't make a lick of sense. :(

Has anyone seen anything new on the Zeta pro in this months mags?

well i got my hcm pro strike freedom today, it is very nice as well, thankfully mine has very tight joints, even more so then the destiny gundam did, it does however have a hard time standing up due to the wings, this figure is really in need of a display stand :( tomorrow the hcm-pro zaku and gouf / effreet zeonography are coming in :D a great week indeed. once again i decaled the hcm-pros up alittle bit with left over dry decals, it really makes them look better. i really wish i had a few more decals for the Destiny Gundam

hcm1.jpg

hcm2.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

wow..looking good now eh...where did you get all those decals?

340260[/snapback]

they are left over decals from the 1/100 MG gundams and other resin kits i buy :p i think it makes them look much better.

chris

Is it me or your Strike Freedom's head V attenna doesn't seem to align with the head correctly in the picture.. I remember my Rx-78 Hcmpro has the same problem.

340319[/snapback]

it actually comes off, i might have knocked it a little loose before i stuck it in the case, it seems normal to me right now.

chris

Well I just got a ton of new stuff today, here is my Zeonography Gouf Custom and Efreet, these are now my favorite of the Zeonography series, they are very nice and detailed, still not very poseable <_< but at this point I was expecting nothing less. I am glad i got 2 of these so i could pose both.

new2.jpg

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

Here is my HCM-Pro Zaku, I used some water slide decals on this figure and he looks a lot better. I am getting the MK II Titan next and if I can maybe the Agguy, I am going to hold off on the MK II AEUG and get the upcoming box set. by the way does anyone have any pictures or a good reveiw of the EMSIA ZAKU? I am sort of interested in that one now .

new1.jpg

get it. the emia zaku is great. the joints are mostly the same as the v2 zaku, with a handful of tweaks and redesigns that make a huge difference. plus the sculpt is one of the best zaku sculpts i've ever seen. it shares no parts with the 2nd version and even features a moving monoeye, thats geared, you don't have to open the head to move the monoeye (in fact you can't open it, its glued pretty good), there's a lever on the back of the head under the cables. its not just a a peg with a painted dot, when you move the lever to the left (as viewed from the front of the head) the monoeye moves to the left, move the lever to the right, the eye goes right, as opposed to a peg where moving it to the left or right would move the eye to the opposite side. this is my favorite part about the whole toy.

thanks guys i am really thinking about picking it up, is there any other figured you guys really recomend? does anyone have pics of there Gouf Emsia, i have seen tons of links for it, but i would love to see some pictures of someones personal one from their collection.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

I was wondering the same thing, i heard they were about 5 to 6 inches. I have a few nice gashapon figures here that are around that size, it is not to bad.

chris

it looks like the 1/200 HCM Pro Deactive Mode Box Set for the Strike Freedom and the Destiny Gundam is out. Is anyone here planning on getting it?