E3 Thread

Ladic

So Okay Thanks to Certin People ( you know who you are) E3 was a Blast.....

I didnt get a look at the Nintendo Next Gen HAndheld but that will be tomorow...

Metal Gear Solid 3 looks AMAZING :p:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

As well as Resident Evil 4... and I got to see some famous people too Tom Green was there and Joss Wheoden(Creator of Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

They had video games there??? :huh:

DSC01729%7E0.JPG

DSC01727.JPG

DSC01739.JPG:wub:

I swear....Nintendo hired their booth babes from the barely legal farm...

DSC01767.JPG

Oh look... it's my friend... the Penguin Baseball Yeti...

DSC01720.JPG

Doh... he blinked when I took the pic...

The DS blows. It has a touch screen that is rather ineffectual. I was one of the fortunate to get into the select groups to get a closer look at teh DS. I played Metroid Hunters (or something like that) And I like the attempt. you use the d-pad for normal forward back and side step movement. and you use the stylus as mouse look. and teh nice thing is that cause there are X &Y buttons now and in a Playstation layout lefties can use the buttons as movement too. The only draw back is that and look is in the stylus. and in order to look the stylus must be pressed down all the time. and you tap the screen to fire. Size wise the inner portions look like a gameboy SP then add an inch on either side.

I really like teh Sony PSP. THat little thing is a speaker not an analog stick.

Just do what I did Bride.... Hang outside the Convention Center Wack some poor shlub over da Head take his Pass and walk right in  :lol:  :p  B))

Haha!

Was today the last day? I know it's usually three days, but M/T/W seems wierd.

Actually yesterday was the first day. E3 2004 runs from May 12 to May 14.

GOOD GOD, WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

ATI Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike Source e3 2004 cam video

Anybody have a link for a non-torrent copy of this file? I'm stuck at work, and I desperately need to see this. This isn't the official HL2 trailer, is it? I already found a copy of that on IGN.

Edit: and I really, really hate EXO right now. Although I DO appreciate his pictures. :wub: Yowza!

Edited by bsu legato

Just do what I did Bride.... Hang outside the Convention Center Wack some poor shlub over da Head take his Pass and walk right in  :lol:  :p  B))

Haha!

Was today the last day? I know it's usually three days, but M/T/W seems wierd.

Actually yesterday was the first day. E3 2004 runs from May 12 to May 14.

Oh, it was? So what was tuesday, then? Was it the special VIP only day or whatever?

DSC01780.JPG

Oh, there were these awesome looking Street Fghter 2 action figures. I think these are scaled up and about the 1:6 scale, so the real ones will be 1:12... old news? haven't really been keeping up the the Street Fighter stuff....

DSC01781.JPG

DSC01786.JPG

DSC01787.JPG

They are fully poseable!

Edited by >EXO<

UBIsoft booth... probably the best thing there...

DSC01788.JPG

Splinter Cell 3 is turning out to be an awesome game. Haven't played the second one, but this third one is leaps and bounds from the first. So many moves. He also takes apart his gun and reconfigures it in the middle of smeaking around. A lot better than Snake changing clothes while hiding...

THere's a coop network mode where you can give the other player a boost, throw a rope down to him or lower him into a room while kills/hack a computer or do whatever he needs to complete the mission...

DSC01790.JPG

Edited by >EXO<

Battlefield: Modern Combat... just like it's 1942 predecessor, but set in modern day wih current weapons. You can ride any vehicle and pick up any weapon. Mostly a network combat game. It'll come out with a limited one player action but it's meant for training.

DSC01794.JPG

Full Spectrum Warrior: Team based combat. Awesome gameplay (so far, from the 20 minutes I played it.) You control two groups that help each other gain an objective. The AI is smart but can't part from each other. The enemy AI is smart too. It doesn't just stand there shooting at you. It runs and hides and wants to live. If you're good you can catch them while they are moving positions...

DSC01795%20(2).JPG

Medal Of Honor: Pacific Assault

DSC01796%20(2).JPG

Here's something I liked... Call Of Duty: United Offensive Expansion Pack

The scenery while they are in the Bombers is beautiful, I can't say it's realistic, cuz I've never been in a WW2 bomber while being attacked by German forces, but the scenery and fight seem real enough. These pictures suck, because you can't see what I'm talking about.

DSC01801%20(2).JPG

DSC01803%20(2).JPG

Edited by >EXO<

Is MoH:Pacifc Assault for the PC or a console? 

I have a friend at EA so if it's PC it's free for me! ;p

I'm pretty sure it's going to be on both, but I belive I played it on a PS2... crap, I just don't remember which console, but I know it wasn't a keyboard/mose I was using...

Bandai booth:

DSC01842.JPG

DSC01845.JPG

Bebop creator, Hajime Yadate, was there and there was a huge line... :D

DSC01846.JPG

Whoa... that X52 flight stick dealy looks mighty sweet.

What is the company that makes that thing? Those shots have really perked my interested... I've been looking to replace my aging MS SideWinder 3D (it came with Mechwarrior 2... that shows you how old the thing is) for sometime now.

Whoa... that X52 flight stick dealy looks mighty sweet.

What is the company that makes that thing? Those shots have really perked my interested... I've been looking to replace my aging MS SideWinder 3D (it came with Mechwarrior 2... that shows you how old the thing is) for sometime now.

Saitek I think?

Wonder how this matches up to the Thrustmaster HOTAS set? All those flashy lights => no more fiddling for buttons in the middle of the night!! yay!

DAMN EXO! I thought you said you posted a lot of pictures of the hot girls there. all I see are games...*sigh*

FF12 was pretty cool...so was world of warcraft...nothing else really interested me. maybe that cowboy bebop game, but didn't get to play it so dont' know how it went.

that portable PS looks pretty sick too. nice graphics for a portable...but gotta see about the price.

thanks Solscud for hookin it up with tix today.

DAMN EXO!  I thought you said you posted a lot of pictures of the hot girls there.  all I see are games...*sigh*

FF12 was pretty cool...so was world of warcraft...nothing else really interested me.  maybe that cowboy bebop game, but didn't get to play it so dont' know how it went.

that portable PS looks pretty sick too.  nice graphics for a portable...but gotta see about the price.

thanks Solscud for hookin it up with tix today.

lazy mofo... <_<

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...opic=7983&st=50