New Eva Figures with Rei and Asuka

Are those for real? :blink: Pleast tell me these are photochops. I don't see these anywhere else yet. (The 21cm is the size of the packaging though, the figures themselves look 14-16cm if legit, same as the Onsen figrues, etc). This is really getting out of hand if these are real.

They should at least have Misato versions to go with these. :ph34r::lol::lol:

Need more Misato Misato Misato Misato Misato Misato Misato. This is age discrimination.

Ninja outfits?!? Mort of the month award. Hands down.

Honestly I would buy the Asuka in the camo pants though. Maybe. Probably.

Edited by Anubis

Yes, the task force figures are true and they will be coming out! The Special Ops one is due in April '05 and the Ninja outfit ones are due out in June '05. We will be carrying both. There are even more coming which we will stock as well. This one is the wedding figures (due out in April '05):

post-26-1099609773.jpg

Well I guess I'll have to get the taskforce Asuka then at least. B))

The repaint wedding dress figures are nice too with the white normal dresses.

Haha, I totally forgot the original listing had the 20cm for the Christmas figures. :lol:

I ended up cancelling those though anyway after the Hobby Search fiasco. Nice though.

The repaint beach figures are tempting, kind of different with the tan lines and all. They can't beat the Kotubukia beach statues I picked up already though.

Still kinda disappointing there are no Misato figures in this rather large upcoming lineup. And still only one Shinji in the whole bunch (in the EoE set). I still don't know what to make of the Ninja outfit set. Shoool and Gym uniform ones were not unexpected.

At least my wallet will thank me for now with just the Asuka task force figure and the EoE set to pick up.

Are you going to carry these as well Tam?

10040152a.jpg

post-26-1096390777_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Yes, the task force figures are true and they will be coming out! The Special Ops one is due in April '05 and the Ninja outfit ones are due out in June '05. We will be carrying both. There are even more coming which we will stock as well. This one is the wedding figures (due out in April '05):

Wow...repaint white version.

The old ones were pearly blue and pink

BAHHH

DEM U SEGA!! Must....stop....building.....Rei/Asuka shrine!

Wow...repaint white version.

The old ones were pearly blue and pink

BAHHH

DEM U SEGA!! Must....stop....building.....Rei/Asuka shrine!

It's gonna be a hell of a big shrine at this rate. :lol:

Looks like I'll have a couple of pre-orders to make with Tam then next week too.

Ok folks, we've got the pre-orders up on our site. Please see the thread below for full details:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=11768

Or you can always check here for the latest additions to our site:

http://www.tmpanime.com/products_new.php

We're also working on getting the Christmas and Nurse figures. As soon as I have pricing info for those, they will be added to our site as well.

Best Regards,

Tam

• 4 weeks later...
is anyone from japan who's willing to order the asuka figure on my behalf? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

also was that link for HLJ for the EVA school figures the one where they are sitting at their desk or the one where they are cleaning up? there is no picture in the listing so i'm not sure which one is being offered.

Check the wanted section, I posted there with some info

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...ndpost&p=228686

is anyone from japan who's willing to order the asuka figure on my behalf? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

also was that link for HLJ for the EVA school figures the one where they are sitting at their desk or the one where they are cleaning up? there is no picture in the listing so i'm not sure which one is being offered.

W00ts! YGPM! :ph34r:

The Grimlock Rei and Asuka figure set is now available domestically at Suncoast. Unsure of price, but I saw 3 clearly marked boxes at Suncoast a few days ago.. o.O I'm guessing Diamond is distrbuting them?

Twin Moons also has them in stock for 19 bucks.

Edited by Anubis

yep already PMed you :)

thank you for keeping me informed

• 2 months later...

She's in one of the artbooks with that color plugsuit. Nice "what if they got up to her" piece. I believe there was also a shot of Kensuke in his plugsuit, though I don't remember the color. If the eva program continued as it was orginally scheduled (using the Eva-02 based design instead of the dummy plug Eva-05 based ones), then Hikari would have been next after Toji. Use shinji's friend first, then asuka's.

Nice.

Edited by Anubis

• 1 month later...

I got the End of Eva figures in last week, not bad, I'll take a picture later.

More upcoming Eva figures:

Sega's really making use of their license, aren't they?

Though I wish they would give Shinji a chance. Only one figure so far, in the EoE set. At least give the guy a plug suit figure to finish off the pilot trio.

July - Version 2 School Swimsuit figures (white)

post-26-1113574582_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

August - Version 2 Pajama figures (Luminous)

post-26-1113574615_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

August - Tennis figures

post-26-1113574634_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

September - Some kind of SD figure set

post-26-1113574650_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

July - Island Resort 3 figure set.

post-26-1113574698_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Finally, from Kotobukiya this time, tho only new Eva figure I have pre-ordered.

In July, a PVC version of the 1/7 "Gothic Lolita" Asuka.

post-26-1113575033_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Sega is also reissuing the older 3-figure Gym set in September.

post-26-1113575326_thumb.jpg

Finally, from Kotobukiya this time, tho only new Eva figure I have pre-ordered.

In July, a PVC version of the 1/7 "Gothic Lolita" Asuka.

If that comes with that background stand, I'll pre-order it!

It has to come with the stairs. It was part of the original kit as the base, so it should be in the PVC version.

The PVC version should be just like the Resin one...just in PVC.'

This is the pic from Hobby Search. I don't order form there anymore, but they're useful for pics. The cool base is part of what's cool about this design.

post-26-1113581199_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Is there a matching "Gothic Lolita" Rei?

Hobbyfan has a resin kit, but I don't think it was from Kotubikiya.

This Asuka will go good with the party dress Rei Statue I got a while ago though.

case022gy.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Here's the kit that Hobbyfan has:

It's a wonderfest 2004 kit.

link

post-26-1113581506_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis