Otaku purity test

70.5% here. Kind of funny though, the less you answer, the higher you score.

"pure" meaning "otaku free". From the website...

What does your % purity mean?

I have received several complaints that the purity test program does not appear to be calculating purity correctly. These come from users who expect that answering yes to more questions will result in a higher purity. This is a result of confusion about the meaning of the term purity. As applied to the results of a purity test, your purity is proportional to how many things in the domain of the test you have not done. The more you have done, the less pure (and more corrupt) you are in the test's domain. In other words, the foo test tells you how pure/uncorrupt you are in the domain of fooity, not how purely foo you are. If the nerd test tells you you're 99% nerd pure, it does not mean you're 99% pure nerd (ack!)

Apparently, I'm 81.5% otaku pure.

70.5% here. Kind of funny though, the less you answer, the higher you score.

"pure" meaning "otaku free". From the website...

What does your % purity mean?

I have received several complaints that the purity test program does not appear to be calculating purity correctly. These come from users who expect that answering yes to more questions will result in a higher purity. This is a result of confusion about the meaning of the term purity. As applied to the results of a purity test, your purity is proportional to how many things in the domain of the test you have not done. The more you have done, the less pure (and more corrupt) you are in the test's domain. In other words, the foo test tells you how pure/uncorrupt you are in the domain of fooity, not how purely foo you are. If the nerd test tells you you're 99% nerd pure, it does not mean you're 99% pure nerd (ack!)

Apparently, I'm 81.5% otaku pure.

Oh... then for an anime related site... these scores are kind of high, aren't they? :blink:

Oh... then for an anime related site... these scores are kind of high, aren't they? :blink:

Well, I don't think the survey is very scientific. Besides, it's safe to say at MW, most peoples' interest revolves around Macross and a few token Gundam fans. ;)

93% pure... I didn't know crap on that list.

Don't worry. Someday they will make an anime about door knobs, and you will be king.

Eh, I am really not running for King... Possibly "Anti-Christ" or at the very least some kind of biblical reference.

I believe CROM has enabled me to become powerfull to put some foot to ass, but who's ass? I don't know yet.

93% pure... I didn't know crap on that list.

Don't worry. Someday they will make an anime about door knobs, and you will be king.

Eh, I am really not running for King... Possibly "Anti-Christ" or at the very least some kind of biblical reference.

I believe CROM has enabled me to become powerfull to put some foot to ass, but who's ass? I don't know yet.

well it looks like agentone is the only person more pure than myself at the moment... and I'm still not sure if me counting zim , southpark, and the simpsons as anime really counts so my 12% is probably hi.

biblical reference, eh? Henceforth I shall refer to you as "lilith" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

for those who don't know the reference try reading a real bible ;)

56.5% pure, then again i'm still young, but they needed some more questions, and maybe explain some, i clicked yes on the name 3 or more anime companies and i though they meant ones the made anime, i fell like a idiot since i was IMing with a friend and i asked him that and he named 3 translation companies.

Some of those are bias, they seem to forget that most otaku's can't afford their own habits, i can't afford my anime, manga and hentai game habits. The test is still good and somewhat accurate, but its still a little bias in my book, but i support it.

Cruel Angel's Thesis