1/100 Koenig Monster confirmed (Dengeki Hobby)

Shaggydog

Before all whining starts...

I'm perfectly happy with a 1/100 scale transforming Koenig Monster.

Let's hope it is nice and sturdy, and doesn't come out to be a floppy Escaflowne mess.

Someone owes Graham a house.... If he doesn't want it, I'll take it.

Edited by soze

Just out of curiosity...

Does that mean the non-transformable 1/60 monster has been dropped in favor of this one? Or does it mean that they will make both 1/60 non-transformable, and 1/100 koenig transformable?

i'm guessing there's gonna be more vf-x stuff coming out...i mean why make the koenig monster if they weren't going to?! i mean the monster is still going to be pretty big...stands about the size of a 1/60 vf-1 in battroid...i guess this is good news for those of us who are too lazy build or don't have enough money to buy the recast kit that's in the model section.

all i know is...i'm going to be doing some serious customizing with this sucker ;)

and yamato is gonna rape my wallet once again! :lol::lol:

i'm guessing there's gonna be more vf-x stuff coming out...i mean why make the koenig monster if they weren't going to?! i mean the monster is still going to be pretty big...stands about the size of a 1/60 vf-1 in battroid...i guess this is good news for those of us who are too lazy build or don't have enough money to buy the recast kit that's in the model section.

all i know is...i'm going to be doing some serious customizing with this sucker ;)

and yamato is gonna rape my wallet once again! :lol::lol:

The Konig Monster will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

Vostok 7

Maybe I'm just too much of a canon type guy. . . but a flying Monster just does nothing for me.

H

:wacko::unsure:

he needs professional HELP ! :blink:

j/p

It must be good to be on top of the toy chain at Yamato....

ME WANT ONE BAD.....maybe more than Bo Derek...naw!! :rolleyes:

snip

:ph34r:

Edited by snip312

Ok awesome news about the Koenig. I hope they keep the 1/60 monster and this. I have to nitpick but is it just me or the nose cone section seems a little narrow like the whole thing isnt streamlined very well. I know the monster is bulky but I always pictured it like the space shuttle. The toy has parts that bulge put here and there that doesnt make it look streamlined. But hey its awesome none the less.

in terms of the jetfire, He was a G2 plane called hooligan, he was oragne with black tiger stripes. I had him and I was amazed how much he was liek a Bandai 1/55 in terms of transformation. Hooligan can be transformed into gerwalk and all the rest. Hooligan came out labeled as "Jetfire" under teh Autobot side and was colored grey

here is teh VF-X2 pic

post-4-1082670575_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007