Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

it looks awesome, i have the say the final version with the decals on it look even better then i thought.

chris

While perusing Toysdaily, I came across the amazing work of art that appears to be a Zeta-compilation suit. You can see bits of the Zeta, Mk II, and Shiki.....anything else?

pleon6-img400x591-1139120698img_31.jpg

post-1479-1139723464_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1139723478_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1139723518_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1139723527_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1139723535_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1139723543_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

That Zeta there is rather interesting that your friend did.....very nicely done.

The Zaku II I really like the color and how fine yet dull like it came out, it doesn't look like an over abundance of glossy paint or anything, its just a nice looking texture.

God........it's been almost a month since I put a model together....I really need some.

i don't like glossy finish on Gundam model unless it's exposed polished metal frame... also when I paint I tried to make it more realistic - i.e. been into the battle and etc. This one he didn't want any weathering so we didn't but depends on the type of base we come up with I may need touch up little bit with wetahering and etc.

I present you 1/24 scale RX-78-2... :D

ok... it's missing few pieces and that's coz right after this photo it's packed and put into the storage room... missus won't have any other way :(

p10508651uk.jpg

It's fully articulated Gundam model at 79 cm tall and unlike smaller Jumbo Grade this one can move pretty anything that can move inc. limbs/fingers/etc. I've been searching for one eons and when I was asked to buy it for such a low price I couldn't refuse - even though I know I will be copping heaps from missus... :p

p.s. in case you are wondering that's my kid standing next to it and she's about 86 cm tall...

if you are wondering what the heck is HY2M try google it... it's one of Bandai's giant toy/model lineups.. the biggest being 1/12 scale Zaku II

Edited by dj898

look at this. :ph34r: it looks like there may be a Master Grade F-91 in the works for this year or next. i sure hope so we may even see a F-90 as well at some point. by the way this Ad is real.

chris

post-1669-1141149954_thumb.jpg

wow, that's a surprise. I hope it's for real. I'm not really a F91 fan,, too smooth and curvy. But a release of F91 always seems to connect with F90 somewhat and I'm a huge fan of that mobile suit. But at 1/100 scale they will be one of the smaller Mastergrades which I hope they will make the price lower too.

wow, that's a surprise.  I hope it's for real.  I'm not really a F91 fan,, too smooth and curvy.  But a release of F91 always seems to connect with F90 somewhat and I'm a huge fan of that mobile suit.  But at 1/100 scale they will be one of the smaller Mastergrades which I hope they will make the price lower too.

374759[/snapback]

i am so hoping for a Crossbone X-1 and a F-90 at some point, who knows we may even see a Victory Gundam someday, even though it will be smaller i am not expecting by much kind of like what they did with the GFF versions, they were evened out at the same size of the other figures, i am expecting the frame on this one to be about the same size as the main body of the MG Wing Zero Ver ka. even though it was smaller then most MGs it still looked great along side them and not to small for its own good.

chris

More from Guntoa : 

MG F91?

A recent MG Gunpla ad by Bandai has a silhouette of F91 with "now planning!?" on it. The ad featured other MG Gundam kits (like Gundam ver1.5, Ez8, Alex, GP03S, Zeta ver2.0, ZZ, Nu) which are included in the upcoming Climax UC game.

374768[/snapback]

I hope the game does well so that they might consider making a MG Zaku kai also.

Most of this guy's stuff is clean flat paint. But damn they look good especially after modding!

http://wonderexcellence.big-site.com/gallery/gallery.htm

374685[/snapback]

Great site and kits. Just how I wish I could get my kits to look - simple and clean.

look at this. :ph34r:  it looks like there may be a Master Grade F-91 in the works for this year or next. i sure hope so we may even see a F-90 as well at some point. by the way this Ad is real.

chris

374747[/snapback]

Exciting news, indeed!

Granted any MG news that doesn't involve a re-color or re-mold is always exciting, but this enters a different spectrum of the U.C. and that opens many more avenues.

:D

Is it confirmed yet weather or not there will be a Gundam MkII Super version with the Defensor thing? I want to buy one MkII and get all the extras at once...

And how is the quality of the PG Zeta Gundam? Does it get floppy after a while like the v1 MG did? I really want a Z Gundam but can't decide if I should just get the v2 MG or save up for a PG...

And yes, a new Zaku would be incredible... not that the F2 isn't already awesome.

PG Zeta is unlike MG Zeta ver 1.0 once transformed ino wave rider form there's nothing floppy about... MG Zeta ver 2.0 burrowed many ideas from PG Zeta in fact...

Also PG Zeta has the LED beam saber as part of kit! :D

though PG Zeta is slightly different profile than Zeta ver 2.0 as Zeta ver 2.0 is based on HGUC Zeta, not MG Zeta ver 1.0 while PG Zeta is similar to MG Zeta ver 1.0...

well it's been a while so I might as well post some of my kits - old and new... heh (yep shameless self advertising at the finest)

PG Zaku

PG Gundam in action pose!

PG Mk-II

MG Gundam Kai Space Type pic1

MG Gundam Kai Space Type pic2

MG Gundam Kai Space Type pic3

MG Gundam Kai Space Type pic4

MG Zaku II F2 Custom pic1

MG Zaku II F2 Custom pic2

MG Zaku II F2 Custom pic3

MG Zaku II F2 Custom pic4

1/100 fullscratch Guntank