Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Perfect Grade Psycho Gundam.  Walking home security system.

Plus, it transforms into a box for convenient storage!

Always hated the look of the Pyscho Gundam. I mean, it's a big ugly trobot that transforms into .....err, a big ugly robot sitting in a chair! :lol:

Graham

I think Psycho Gundam MK2 actually look better, but PG would be way too big.. like 2 ft tall? and 600 bucks plus?

I was actually joking. I'm not a big fan of the Psycho Gundam, but due to its huge size it's fun to call for a Perfect Grade of it.

I know, just had to say it :p:p

1/48th scale Phsyalis.....  :blink:

Now that's just crazy. :lol:

Not really crazy, it is out. check the G-system website the Gp-02A was made into 1/48 scale it looks awesome probably weighs a ton to. as crazy as it seems it was actually made, now a 1/48 Psycho Gundam...wow :lol: that would be something

FINISHED!!!!! I finished the freaking design ><!!!!

Thought its only colored, I think I'll make some minor physical changes to it...

I thought "Hey wow it'd be cool to drill some vent holes in the armor!" stuff like that...can't make any extra plastic molding or else I'd make some like Demon wings or something and do it OVA styled for the Wing Zero Angel version :p

But STILL it came out rather nicely!

I need several colors, and I already cleaned most of the parts off....I think tonight I'll start up on the armor or the endo skeleton....but I wanna work on it SLOWLY so it comes out right.

post-26-1101932295_thumb.jpg

wha if I DO? whatcha gonna do? :p loose all respect from my model building and shun me from the world in a deep cavern of hell and injustice? BAH! I'm already there! *dances around like an irish man* :lol:

But seriously, what's wrong with it? I'm not insulting his work by any means, but I wanna try something different....so what would YOU think should be changed? Is there to much red? Should that be a different color? Tell me, I want opinions other than "It looks like Deathscythe" or "That's an insult to the man!"

Edited by Hikuro

But seriously, what's wrong with it?

This is just me speaking, but I would lose all the red and replace it with blue. The green shouldn't be there in the first place. The black... way out of place. Try white instead.

Look to the ZetaPlus C1 if you want to do a gray mech. If you want red trim, the mech should be white.

Edited by Stamen0083

Okay so something like this?

Sort of. Getting better.

The white areas on the shoulders look out of place. Try dark gray there. The black chest vents should look better in white. The outer white parts of the wings would look better in dark gray. The green parts.. Lose them, or make it a darker shade, or add more gray.

The center part of the V-fin would look good in dark gray with the white fins.

Do the leading edge of the wings in the same blue on everything else. It adds a little bit of flair to it. And instead of the Green, do ALL the cameras (Eyes, chest, above the v-fin) in a blue instead of green. Flows better.

Edited by VF19

lol okay I think I got some of this fixed.....is it me or does it seem not so intimidating? I want INTIMIDATING! I want Heero to piss himself knowing something like that would be kickin his ass.

Heh. Better.

If you want intimidating, make the dark gray darker, and make the gray dark gray.

Intimidation needs some grace sometimes.

Yeah woops on that lol didn't notice it till I got home on the print out. Oh well :huh: uh its still good, got my cheat sheet.

I sprayed it lastnight, need to add a second coat of that tonight, and I also need to go to the hobby store and buy Gunmetal and Blue.

:o check out the G-sytem website new releases coming up and they look awesome.

1/35 GP-03S Stamen :blink: 1/35? awesome,

1/72 Geara Doga (cooler still)

1/72 RX-121 Hazel (rerelease for those who missed it the first time)

G-system website

i cannot wait for the Geara Doga :)

To bad I've never done Resin kits or anything, I would probably try and get one of those G-Systems kits.

I finished my model kit Sunday, I have some spots I need to touch up cause paint cracked after a lil handling....it didn't dry as nicely as I hoped cause of the 30 degree weather in oregon :p, makes the paint dry a whole lot slower.....3 days with white....it was the last stuff I had to put in.

I took a few pictures of the exoskeleton and that was mighty nice. I didn't build those weird pieces on the side of the head, I thought it looked just fine without them. Came out rather nicely.

Interesting enough the Hazel Kai is the next HGUC apparrently.

What is it? Never heard of it before. MSV or side story?

post-26-1102440737_thumb.jpg

it is from the Advance of Zeta series. it is a small side story, if you check my link above G-system they have a really nice 1/72 scale version of it. i hope we see a MG kit as well.

:o check out the G-sytem website new releases coming up and they look awesome.

1/35 GP-03S Stamen :blink: 1/35? awesome,

1/72 Geara Doga (cooler still)

1/72 RX-121 Hazel (rerelease for those who missed it the first time)

G-system website

i cannot wait for the Geara Doga :)

Oh my, I want that Christina MacKenzie figure! :o

Vostok 7

seems like G-system is now doing the 1/35 RX-178 MK-II Titan and AEUG head display and Bust. very nice, they must have just posted that up on there site in the last few hours, I wish they would do the Zeta and Crossbone gundams as well. though the Zeta seems like a possiblity. by the way both the Sayla and Christina kits are very nice, though Vostok 7 is right she is unzipping her clothes and that does give her somewhat of a unfair advantage over Sayla :lol:

• 2 weeks later...