VF-1S Hikaru Pilot Recast

EXO

Here's some pics of the newer pilot, not the one that came with the previous valks. This was one only included with the VF-1S Hikaru. It's a better sculpt and looks a lot closer to the animation. The pilot comes unassembled and unpainted in the standard resin. The TV pilots are also on the way.

reissuepilot.jpgreissuepilotundone.jpg

Prices:

$7 for one

$11 for two

$5 flat for additional

all prices include shipping inside the USA.

PM me or Rohby if you're interested.

Edited by >EXO<

I'll post the price as soon as I can. Also Rohby will contact you guys when he's ready.

Cambodian Tire, maybe you'd be interested in these too. These have the visor on the helmet is up and you can see Hikaru's eyes.

sharp-front.jpg

Edited by >EXO<

Sent you a PM. I've been waiting for someone to do recasts of the Yamato pilots. I'm definitely interested in getting one or more of each, depending on price, including the standing figure. Any plans for a Low Vis recast? That would look great in a M0 F-14.

For people asking about the low viz pilot... I'm quoting myself from a PM I just replied to...

Sorry we tried the low viz pilot. Though it would be easy to take it apart and recast it, it wouldn't be wise for me to tear up my only one and have to spend $300 to replace it. :(

Unless, someone has one they would let us victimize... *cough*Godzilla*cough*

I am interested but, could you post a close-up picture to see the quality of the recast as well as the new details on the helmet. And another one with the arms attached.

I'll be happy to as soon as I get home. Also, there will be others here to vouch for Rohby's recasting job. ;)

And FrenchOne, the Low-viz answer was posted a couple of posts up! :D

I am interested but, could you post a close-up picture to see the quality of the recast as well as the new details on the helmet. And another one with the arms attached.

I'll be happy to as soon as I get home. Also, there will be others here to vouch for Rohby's recasting job. ;)

And FrenchOne, the Low-viz answer was posted a couple of posts up! :D

My bad ! I PM you after reading the 1st post and read the entire topic after.

Here you go Takatoys...

same pics, higher res...

pilot2.jpg

pilot1.jpg

Edited by >EXO<