TOMY macross mecha diorama

柿崎速雄

Yep the moster may be cool... but what up with SO many gashapoon toys lately_ Looks like they are better business than the serious stuff.

Guess now the diecast and ABS toys time is finished, now we will have PVC Macross toys in all sizes. Yeeesh...

Damn.

actually, I've one more set of it still holding by the seller,

$160 HKD, still not pay yet.

if some one interest with it, I will pay it and sell it at the same price ,

but I just don't know how much cost the shipping fee.

please pm me if interest and tell me where you live,

let me check out from post office tomorrow. :)

for referece:

the size of the max 1A battroid is as same as the K&M series action figure. :)

Thanks, they are about 7,5-8 cm tall then. I think the monster would be smaller than that...EDIT: NOOOOO!! My mistake the monster is bigger!!! Pic tomy_mac_toy.jpgFrom other post:

Edited by Gerwalker

cool thx, hey these come with the monster right if you get the whole set? it's not a chase figure right?

It was mentioned that you get parts of the monster in individual boxes to build up the Monster...so in a way it is a chase figure.

i meant if you get all the figs, you can build up the monster right? I like that idea better than chase figures...since I usually buy the sets anyway.

Not sure about that. The parts that come with the figures might be random....and that will suck. :lol:

But since people outside Japan buy the whole sets anyway...it doesn't really matter. Just find sets with the chase figure.

Not sure about that. The parts that come with the figures might be random....and that will suck. :lol:

Nah, the parts aren't random, so if you buy a full set you'll get a Monster for sure. Unless a factory error, but that's for anything. They are kinda neat, especially for a desk at work or something, so if you can get a good price, I'd pick them up.

I don't know but I feel 40 bucks is too much for the set. Especially if all the other tomy products sell for like 3 to 5 bucks each. I'd say 25 is about the right price for a set or even 30. I'ma have to find out if these are that expensive at Frank & Sons or not. Hopefully they are at the price I stated. That would suck if they are more expensive. :p:D:lol:

I don't know but I feel 40 bucks is too much for the set. Especially if all the other tomy products sell for like 3 to 5 bucks each. I'd say 25 is about the right price for a set or even 30. I'ma have to find out if these are that expensive at Frank & Sons or not. Hopefully they are at the price I stated. That would suck if they are more expensive. :p:D:lol:

pat,

if you have some spare money please pick up one for me...and i'll just pay you..

thanks,

d

I don't know but I feel 40 bucks is too much for the set. Especially if all the other tomy products sell for like 3 to 5 bucks each. I'd say 25 is about the right price for a set or even 30. I'ma have to find out if these are that expensive at Frank & Sons or not. Hopefully they are at the price I stated. That would suck if they are more expensive.  :p  :D  :lol:

pat,

if you have some spare money please pick up one for me...and i'll just pay you..

thanks,

d

yeah, I'll see what I can do.

Can someone put up a review of these? Please. Are these fixed pose or do they have articulation points? I'm thinking about it primarily for the monster and Qua Ru. How are they? Do these suffer from the typical gasphon disease of loose or weak joints and deformed parts that are all bent out of shape? Really worried about the joints on these since the K&M's posable one's sucked so bad.

How are they compared to the K&M. Please answer....somebody!

I was originally thinking of buying these, but need to save money this month :(

Anyway, glad I didn't buy them. I saw the Max VF-1A battroid on display in a small hobby shop in Causeway Bay yesterday and it looked like crap. Wasn't really impressed by either the sculpt or the paint job.

These seem to be available in branches of UML, but are very expensive. Haven't seen them in Animate yet.

Anyway, both my office and home monitor tops are chock-a-block with Macross gashapons, so I don't have space for more anyway.

Graham