Image request!

bsu legato

Hope you like my scan. That guy has been stealing Nanashi's/NMMA scans for a while now. Funny he won't respond to any of my emails-not even the ones in Chinese. Uses the images, doesn't ask for them.... doesn't given any credit, not even a link on his site. Not only that he has been editing out the Nanashi's image tags and adding in his own site's logo. That F@cker.. >_<

So, how do you steer the thing when you have to use your arms to control and shoot the cannons?

The control stick appears to be between the legs.

No wonder they're easy to destroy. :rolleyes:

I seem to remeber that pedals control the legs and a lever on either side rotates the jet engine thingys on the sides.

Hope you like my scan. That guy has been stealing Nanashi's/NMMA scans for a while now. Funny he won't respond to any of my emails-not even the ones in Chinese. Uses the images, doesn't ask for them.... doesn't given any credit, not even a link on his site. Not only that he has been editing out the Nanashi's image tags and adding in his own site's logo. That F@cker.. >_<

let see your scan. this accused copier of scans has a very slow server and I can't see it at the moment.

let see your scan. this accused copier of scans has a very slow server and I can't see it at the moment.

YAY ITS NOT JUST ME :)

YAY ITS NOT JUST ME :)

Egads... I think either this guy is behind a firewalled ISP... or more likely there is a bad backbone somewhere between my ISP (US market) and this guy's ISP (China?)

Tracing route to vfresearch.com (218.30.100.113):

Hop_# Avg_ms Loss_% Address

1 0 100 192.168.1.1 <internal network 100% normal

2 * 100 0.0.0.0 <internal network 100% normal

3 8 12.244.27.49

4 9 12.244.73.134

5 9 12.123.36.142 (gbr2-p60.dvmco.ip.att.net)

6 9 12.122.5.25 (gbr3-p80.dvmco.ip.att.net)

7 33 12.122.2.65 (tbr2-p014001.sffca.ip.att.net)

8 42 12.122.10.26 (tbr1-cl3.la2ca.ip.att.net)

9 41 12.123.199.234 (gar1-p360.lsrca.ip.att.net)

10 * 100 0.0.0.0 <WTF?

11 649 33 202.97.51.213 <from here down 600+MS and losses of 33% or greater

12 784 67 202.97.53.9

13 777 33 202.97.53.6

14 693 202.97.53.38

15 692 67 218.30.25.133

16 686 218.30.25.150

17 692 218.30.25.186

18 688 33 218.30.25.218

19 693 218.30.102.250 (hichina102.hichina.com)

20 713 67 218.30.100.113 (vfresearch.com)

Edited by Southcross

Here is the original scan and translation that vfresearch.com has ripped-off:

http://nanashi.macrossmecha.info/resrc/cat...gult-schem.html

: (

I encourage anyone who wants to email the guy and bug him to remove NMMA/Nanashi's scans and translations off of his site to do so please.

Have to play Devil's Advocate here...

Nanashi- have you considered the possibility that he ALSO owns the book, and a scanner?

And again- while rude not to thank you for the scan (assuming he did get it from your site) not only does he only need to give credit to Studio Nue/Big West and the Illustrator- but NEITHER of you should slapping your personal logo on it! It isn't even derivative work, just a translation.

But those of us who are unable to find a copy of that book thank you for efforts none the less.

Have to play Devil's Advocate here...

Nanashi- have you considered the possibility that he ALSO owns the book, and a scanner?

And again- while rude not to thank you for the scan (assuming he did get it from your site) not only does he only need to give credit to Studio Nue/Big West and the Illustrator- but NEITHER of you should slapping your personal logo on it! It isn't even derivative work, just a translation.

But those of us who are unable to find a copy of that book thank you for efforts none the less.

>Have to play Devil's Advocate here...

Why do you? You seem to have a problem with me personally. Send me a PM and maybe we can try to talk about this-without try to bash anyone in public.

> Nanashi- have you considered the possibility that he ALSO owns the book, and

>a scanner?

The images scanned by me and then were edited after me. I can tell. You can tell by their exact sizes, text which I added in and my clean up patterns-not to mention the pieces of dusts on my scanner bed which I missed cleaning. I know it my retouch job.

> And again- while rude not to thank you for the scan (assuming he did get it

>from your site) not only does he only need to give credit to Studio Nue/Big West

>and the Illustrator- but NEITHER of you should slapping your personal

>logo on it! It isn't even derivative work, just a translation.

>But those of us who are unable to find a copy of that book thank you for efforts

>none the less.

I will tag the images that I scan because it is my website from which that image was scanned for. If I did not scan those images-the images would not be available in the quality and accuracy in which it is presented if at all. I'm glad you enjoy the scans, but I will not stop claiming a little bit of recognition and appreciate for my hours of effort. If someone can't deal with it saying "Nanashi's" on my scans then they can try and find someone else's scan of the image elsewhere if it is available.... but, don't take my images and try to make it look like they were your scan and retouch job. If anyone doesn't like that they don't have to go to my site anymore or view my scans.

I'm sorry to have to say this.

the images would not be available in the quality and accuracy in which it is presented if at all.

well i dont know about accuracy. just translating it alone kills the accuracy not just from translation comes out weird but the original words in whatever lang can be treated as a work of art.

I do agree you should give some credit to the pubisher and the maker of the real thing. being secretive about your book/mag collection is being old.

only part that bothers me is why i haven't seen this b4 on your site. I don't think taking off would change him to stop showing it on his website.

[goes in dale gribble mode] how do we know you haven't copy it from his site? hehe just kidding :p