Hello everyone!

bluecyclone

I've been coming to MW for a long time but this is the first time I've posted and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been collecting Macross and Mospeada toys since I was a kid and have never stopped. I'm happy to be apart of this awesome forum and look forward to chatting with fellow collectors!

Heya, Bluecyclone! Nice avatar!

Before anyone else gives you the old let's put him the the stake welcome let me just clue you in on some rules....

1. no pics in sigs

2. no intro threads

3. How can Oasis be the best band if they're just a knock off band?

ok, the last one isn't a rule. :p

We should just have n00b check-in thread to save the time...

Check out this thread.

Have a great stay! :D

Edited by >EXO<

3. How can Oasis be the best band if they're just a knock off band?

I took out my little TRON pic and changed my sig, no need to hear comments like that anyway.

Hey just razzing you man... :p

Geez EXO... way to pick on him... ;)

Next thing you know you'll be telling me that my unabashed love for Eddie Money is wrong. :p

Take me home tonight...

Welcome to the boards, Blue Cyclone... you'll learn to ignore everybody pretty soon enough.

Edited by Blaine23

If you've been coming here a long time, how come you don't know that every thread like this gets locked posthaste?

waittaminute!!! Are you telling me that threads like this gets locked posthaste? :huh:

forthwith :lol:

Welcome to the board.

Although, I have not seen any post being locked because newcomers introducded themselves.  Some members might be more keen on those area.

Yeah, the "Hi, I'm new" threads don't usually last long. Newbies are encouraged to just post a thread on a topic they like (or dislike) and include a "by the way, I'm new here" somewhere in there. Of course I remember posting a "Newbie thread," when I joined. I really don't see the harm in the introduction threads, because there's usually not much going on in the Macrossworld forums. I've been on boards where moderators had to constantly combat "post whoring," where the same person would reply every minute or so (or start a whole new topic altogether). I haven't seen that, here.

Edited by Wicked Ace

Next thing you know you'll be telling me that my unabashed love for Eddie Money is wrong. :p

Take me home tonight...

Welcome to the boards, Blue Cyclone... you'll learn to ignore everybody pretty soon enough.

He opens the concert season every year here

Welcome BTW