Naruto BG I made

I really like the Sharingan in the middle.

Yeah, I made that from scratch. Still tinkering with what to do with the black circle... I don't think its too bad for a first attempt though.

You mean the middle of the sharingan? I think it's good the way it is. If you want to do something I'd suggest using an image like one of the ones that you have on the left side of Sasuke's brother and making it pretty small and sticking that in the middle. That way it won't detract from the overall look but someone were to look close enough then they would notice the detail.

Hopefully, that made sense.

Yeah, it's really good for a first attempt. I like the composition it's just too busy for me for a wallpaper but for fanart it's great.

And this is from Macross?

Exactly what I was going to say.

Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do? -Adam Ant

Fine, I'll move it to the Other forum. Geez, two OT posts already by Roy and his colon jewelry :rolleyes: (just playin, you know I love you guys).

Hmmm BigKid, I was thinkin of putting more of the manga in the background. But I'm still trying to figure out what to do. Its a pain in the ass finding images of Itachi... but I'm thinkin of stickin Sasuke in there too, maybe changing some stuff around... but I'll post more updates as it progresses. I'm kinda burnt out after working on my Dune background and then this. . .

funny thing is that I just do this for fun... I don't think anything will replace my background that I've had for like, 5 years.

i cannot wait to see itachi animated,  ever since i started reading the manga, the anime is coming wayyyyy too slow

Same here. I really wish I hadn't started reading the manga. I can't wait for the anime to catch up animate those volumes. The anime is just so slow but I still love the show.

Cool wallpaper :D

Edited by Effect

i cannot wait to see itachi animated,  ever since i started reading the manga, the anime is coming wayyyyy too slow

Same here. I really wish I hadn't started reading the manga. I can't wait for the anime to catch up animate those volumes. The anime is just so slow but I still love the show.

Cool wallpaper :D

I'm readin the manga as we speak. :) I love Sasuke... and Itachi is like... SUPER Sasuke with the added mysterious nature. :D

Cool Wallpaper!

Yeah I wish I hadn't read the Magna too now the TV show seems really slow. So I'm doing the opposite of One Piece I'm watching the Episodes done by Kaizoku- Fansubs and readiing the corresponding manga.

As for 209 SPOILERS!!!!!

DON'T READ IF YOU AREN'T HERE IN THE COMIC and no the TV show is no where near where it.

HELL YEAH ROCK LEE IS FINALLY GONNA KICK SOME ASS!!!!!! :D:D:D

and as for Naruto KILL SAUSKE!!!!

and I wonder what Shikamaru's new jitsu is?? :huh: