VF plush dolls?

hyp36rmax

Anyone remember 2000-2001 when someone on the board had this cute VF plush doll? it was small and kinda cool, its a lot like one of those dream catcher whatchamacalits? i dunno i wonder if anyone remembers those and where i can get one...?

thanks

ahh, the elusive valk plush doll. Very rare to find and very very expensive. Only a handful of people here have either seen one in person or been able to obtain one.

I don't remember how old the dolls are though.

xstoys has a pic of one as his avatar.

Not only is it my avatar, it is also a prized piece in my collection.

Very difficult to obtain indeed... although there are a few members of us here on MW that are lucky enough to own one. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if that pic was of one you managed to score.

Good find.

Not only is it my avatar, it is also a prized piece in my collection.

Very difficult to obtain indeed... although there are a few members of us here on MW that are lucky enough to own one. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if that pic was of one you managed to score.

Good find.

I can't say that exact one in the pic above is an image of "my" plush VF. Here are some shots of the one I own.

post-4-1079368061.jpg

Anyone remember 2000-2001 when someone on the board had this cute VF plush doll? it was small and kinda cool, its a lot like one of those dream catcher whatchamacalits? i dunno i wonder if anyone remembers those and where i can get one...?

thanks

It's actually a lot bigger than a UFO catcher plush. I originally thought it was one of those but was pleasantly surprised when I actually saw one. Now I can justify the $100+ price tag.

Just wondering, does anybody have a photo of the ultra-rare VF-19 Fire Valkyrie plush?

Graham

I never knew they made one.:huh: I'd be interested to see one as well.

What about Guvava? Was there ever a run of it as a plushie?

Hey XS, can you take some high res pics of it and post it along with dimensions? Maybe my new girlfriend can sew one for me. hahahaha. of course it won't be the same, but it'll give her something to do...and it'll give me somewhat of a replica...plus it'll mean more to me since she will have sewn it together.

Hey XS, can you take some high res pics of it and post it along with dimensions? Maybe my new girlfriend can sew one for me. hahahaha. of course it won't be the same, but it'll give her something to do...and it'll give me somewhat of a replica...plus it'll mean more to me since she will have sewn it together.

If she does do this, post the pattern so all of us can hug a valk.

You know... I just had a thought about plush valkyries and those full size body pillows...

Oh yeah... ;)

You know... I just had a thought about plush valkyries and those full size body pillows...

What...like those DOAX ones they are selling?

*edges away from dna slowly*

this forum is turning creepy.