Ok, so I took the plunge!

GianS

No offense to the guy who started this thread... I just think if it were

but why was the old one closed? And now this new thread, which is practically the same "continued" version, is now opened?

We need less moderation in this place. I'm sure you guys do what you gotta do to keep this place organized, but this is ridiculous.

I know, I know... "leave if you don't like the rules" -- thought I'd say it to myself before someone said it to me.

We have ex-Robotech mods in here or something?

:(

No offense to the guy who started this thread... I just think if it were

but why was the old one closed? And now this new thread, which is practically the same "continued" version, is now opened?

We need less moderation in this place. I'm sure you guys do what you gotta do to keep this place organized, but this is ridiculous.

I know, I know... "leave if you don't like the rules" -- thought I'd say it to myself before someone said it to me.

We have ex-Robotech mods in here or something?

:(

Less moderation? MW is fairly tame. Shawn closed the old thread..the owner of this site I 'don't blame him considering all the dumb BS that went on in there.

Ya ex Robotech mods in here cracking down on Macross fans...whatever <_<

The Q-rau review thread was closed because:

a) you guys were going off topic

b) personal attacks/vulgar language

MW FAQ

It was enough to drive Shawn, the owner of MW, to close the thread and he's almost never does.

Also if you've got a complaint/problem there's a feedback section here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the Q-rau, I'll wait and see how much my local store decides to sell it for before deciding whether to buy online. B))

I ordered my Q-Ray from Ebay over the weekend.

I have spent so much money over the last month or so on Robotech/Macross goodies.

I need to stop now!!!!!

Oh well, can't wait.

Cheers

Gian

No kidding... the amount of money I spent on toys the last 2 years is entering ludicrous speed. But I guess I'm making up for it by holdin out on the hella expensive Bandais a while back. I'm gonna wait on the announcement for mor Q-Raus if not, I'll have a couple of these to paint in different schemes. GianS, don't be afraid to post pics when you get it.

Also, you guys think MW is moderated too much? hehe. A couple of months ago we were all crying for some kind of moderation. Things are great now, just look the rules over and it's pretty easy to get by with no problems.

ack, it would be nice to have positive confirmation on the TV style greeenie, so I may have to get one and custom it, or leave it in the box untill its confirmed,,,,,,now THATS a good idea, can ya tell i just thought of that

As for the mods, everyone hates the police, but they are needed, just dont put yourself in front of the judge ;)

ack, it would be nice to have positive confirmation on the TV style greeenie, so I may have to get one and custom it, or leave it in the box untill its confirmed,,,,,,now THATS a good idea, can ya tell i just thought of that

Yeah, I thought of that, too. But I know it would be almost impossible to keep it in the box.

Hmmm, if that's the case, the topic should have been closed WAY before it did. Starting with that dude's comments about 'go to college and get an education so you can buy expensive things'... but I suppose, just because that guy was willing to purchase one with no gripe, it was un-noticed.

Nice moderating, fellas.

There was nothing wrong with that thread and the way it was going. Who cares if it went a little off-topic or some people need to let a little "spark" fly? Are we a sensitive kids, or conversating adults?

You know, you can have "power" without having a power-trip. And, that's what it's all about. This is a discussion forum, let us discuss things. Some subjects will have have disagreements. That's natural. Keep things as organized as they can, but be prepared to let things get out of hand once in a while.

Hmmm, if that's the case, the topic should have been closed WAY before it did. Starting with that dude's comments about 'go to college and get an education so you can buy expensive things'... but I suppose, just because that guy was willing to purchase one with no gripe, it was un-noticed.

Nice moderating, fellas.

There was nothing wrong with that thread and the way it was going. Who cares if it went a little off-topic or some people need to let a little "spark" fly? Are we a sensitive kids, or conversating adults?

You know, you can have "power" without having a power-trip. And, that's what it's all about. This is a discussion forum, let us discuss things. Some subjects will have have disagreements. That's natural. Keep things as organized as they can, but be prepared to let things get out of hand once in a while.

Fifbeat, you're doing exactly the same thing to this thread that happened to the last. There's a thread about it in the Feedback section if you want to keep talking about it there.

The fact that it took so long to close is an example of how lenient the mods are here. And saying that Shawn was on a power-trip is way off base. Shawn hardly ever, and close to never closes a thread himself. If he wanted to he can close a thread simly because he doesn't like it, which he'll never do. There's nothing wrong with disagreements as long as they are valid arguments. But that thread was beyond validity. Just let it go or like I said, argue your case in the feedback section.

Edited by >EXO<

I started buying and went straight to Plaid.... I've overshot you guys by at LEAST a week and a half... :lol:

I think I'll wait until the Q-Rau is shipping, then pick one up from Kevin. Take it down to 'Ridiculous Speed' for just a little bit.

I understand, guys.

I will, however, start my own Q-rau "consumer advice" thread later tonight. Hopefully, I'll get the same respect for the thread topic and it won't be closed.

EXO, it all falls in the same topic as far as I'm concerned. It's basically: A) You're either all for paying that much for the Q-rau and you're a good guy OR B) you're questioning it, stating why, and all of the sudden, you're the red-headed step child.

But yeah, other than that, I understand. I won't post in this thread any more. I'll start my own.

Yeah, I thought of that, too. But I know it would be almost impossible to keep it in the box.

I did manage to keep my low vis in the box, thats just because I had another one, your right, i think it will be next too imposible. I really do hope thier are some good deals out thier,,,,hmmm, i need to get into contact with my "connection" ;)