Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Yamato's 1/72 scale YF-21 standing in Gerwalk mode without the aid of any adhesives, tape, glue, etc. -- another reason to drink. <_< Also, it's another reason for getting excited about the 1/60 scale version.

pc090024pt6.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

That black Jetfire is really great - although more great in the sense of it being a great Transformer...

For some reason, I just can't fall in love with chunky Macross...

it's wierd because I have the exact opposite views insofar as Transformers go... I love chunky G1 goodness and can't stand the newer stuff...

VFTF1

Anniversary 19 looks pretty good in those picks...

And the general comparison really gives you a good view as to the Transformers vs. Real Robots...

Some observations:

1. The Decepticon seeker is full of kibble. He would have trouble doing things like sitting down. YF19 on the other hand does not have this problem.

2. The Decepticon seeker seems ill protected. His cockpit does not have a heat shield. Of course, one could argue that he can do without it since he has no pilot, but it always generally bothered me - the thought that the Seeker's chest is just so much glass....

But of course, the MP is a great seeker mould- a dream come true - fantastic...

I have both Star and Skywarp and can't wait for Thundercracker to finally roll around...

VFTF1

cool pics guys !!

isamu and hikaru getting ready to fire

my favorite valks ;)

Make sure and do this pic again when the 1/60 scale perfect transformation Hikaru -1S comes out. Also, is your -19 going to stay as-is, or are you going to go the whole way with the Super Nova scheme?

Edited by Wicked Ace

Make sure and do this pic again when the 1/60 scale perfect transformation Hikaru -1S comes out. Also, is your -19 going to stay as-is, or are you going to go the whole way with the Super Nova scheme?

yup

despite the scale effect I like when vaks are even

:p

VFTF1,

THANKS for the props!!! :D

Wicked Ace, Ghost Killer, & Zx31,

THANKS for the pics. I like those Macross stands and think I'll get one once I get a 1/48 Strike Hikky. GK...that YF-19 is the bomb!

:ph34r:

VFTF1,

THANKS for the props!!! :D

Wicked Ace, Ghost Killer, & Zx31,

THANKS for the pics. I like those Macross stands and think I'll get one once I get a 1/48 Strike Hikky. GK...that YF-19 is the bomb!

A little less gratitude and a little more contribution on your part would be great. ^_^ Get your toys and your camera and get with it. B))

My 1/48 VF1-S. It's such a perfect toy in the fighter mode. I made a slight adjustment.

Can you guess?

In my drunken state I notice the tip of the strike cannon and panel lining. :) Of course, I am going to be embarrassed if there's some big, obvious modification to this thing that I didn't catch. :D

In my drunken state I notice the tip of the strike cannon and panel lining. :) Of course, I am going to be embarrassed if there's some big, obvious modification to this thing that I didn't catch. :D

Yes, you're right but I meant something more....obvious.

Maybe it's not very clear from this angle....No,you should notice it.

Hint: compare with black spiral photo n°4

Edited by CAIN MKII

Yes, you're right but I meant something more....obvious.

Maybe it's not very clear from this angle....No,you should notice it.

Hint: compare with black spiral photo n°4

The -1S head looks more tucked than usual, but other than this I don't see anything else that's obvious. :mellow:

A little less gratitude and a little more contribution on your part would be great. ^_^ Get your toys and your camera and get with it. B))

Yeah yeah....I'll get too it. Soon.

The -1S head looks more tucked than usual, but other than this I don't see anything else that's obvious. :mellow:

^_^ Yes, you got it.

The head in the fighter mode was just tearing my eyes each time I gave it a look.

So I correct this to make it look better, closer to the original. It's so much better.

Now I can gaze upon it as long as I want, wondering myself what an awesome toy it is. B))

^_^ Yes, you got it.

The head in the fighter mode was just tearing my eyes each time I gave it a look.

So I correct this to make it look better, closer to the original. It's so much better.

Now I can gaze upon it as long as I want, wondering myself what an awesome toy it is. B))

HEY really nice

how have you fixed that ? is it a new head ??

pictures please

Edited by Ghostkiller

HEY really nice

how have you fixed that ? is it a new head ??

pictures please

Nope, not a new head. :lol:

But I did something really evil to fix this. :blink:

Evil like a DREMEL. :huh:

To make it simple...I cut the head in two. :wacko:

By doing this I condamned the battroid mode but I don't care , I didn't like it.

The fighter mode of the 1/48 valks is so much better that I wanted it to look perfect.

I will post close up soon. ^_^

By doing this I condamned the battroid mode but I don't care , I didn't like it.

The fighter mode of the 1/48 valks is so much better that I wanted it to look perfect.

t'es vraiment un fou !!!! :p

A++++

You what!?! :blink: You are a crazy mad scientist eh.. ;) . Well I look forward to seeing the pics.

Hey hey Wicked Ace....poses/contributions hopefully comin this way tomorrow night. We'll see.

Edited by misterryno

picked up my first macross revotech.

Nice pose! But we demand more!!! MORE I SAY!!! MORRRRRRRE!!!!!