Macross II Enemy Figures

baronv

I just finished watching Macross II and while it may not be the most exciting story, some of the enemy mech Marduk designs looked real well done. Has there been a toy or models of the enemy figures every sold? How about the updated destroids as well?

Well here are the VF-2JA kits:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models/b-club/b-club.htm

And the best picture I have on-line at the moment of the battlepods is here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models...musa_v2_box.jpg

Its not the best picture though. I don't think any pictures of my Gigamesh are on line at the moment. I'll fix that if I can find it.

Carl

if anyone ever wants info on macross models, games etc. please look at macrossworld im sure you'll find what you're looking for

unfortunatly, in this case the Gigamesh is not there, and there are not really any good pictures of the Marduke Pods...Grayson or someone had a picture of a diarama with them...but I can't find it.

Still no scanner guys or I'm sure I could get you better pics. I hope that'll change after I find a job. Anyways here are all the Macross 2 resin kits that I'm aware of. I think this is it anyways. It took me about 3 hours of digging to find the Gigamesh so its possible I've still got something burried someplace.

Enjoy...

Carl

post-3-1077479034_thumb.jpg

The kit on the top right was another event only release I got off Yahoo Japan a couple years ago. It had a very simple stylized drawing of the VF-2SS on the box cover that I really liked though I don't think Shawn cared for. Anyways when I got it there was no box. The seller had said he'd lost it which I had a hard time buying as he had the box to take the picture for the auction but what could I do... he was in Japan. I'm also sad to say I've since lost the picture from the auction too. I believe it was on my PC at work which I lost access to when I lost my job. If I had a copy at home I either can't find it or it was lost in one of the PC crashes I've had in the last couple years. I don't think I ever had any information on who the maker of this kit was unless it was on the box art pic which I don't think I have any more. [shawn, if you are reading this do you think you saved that picture?] I believe this is a 1/100 scale VF-2 battloid.

post-3-1077481027_thumb.jpg