Help with Aarafat

orguss01

Hey guys , i went against my better judgement and bid in one of Aarafat's auctions

I won.... :D

here is the description he wrote..

""Description This is a blue alpha made by gakken the onlyproblem with this item is that is missing them big wings and its headlesss ""'

ok so i sent him an email "This is the only problems with this Alpha right?"

He replied " You did read the auction??, only missing head and big wings''' I told him i needed the small wings on the front of the Alpha to complete an Alpha i have ..then i was going to sell the remander of the Alpha to ???one of you guys???for parts or whatever...

ok so i sent him payment, received Alpha and WHAala. :angry: ..no little front wings...

I sent him an email and he said to send him photos of the part i am looking for and he will look for them...???

anyway i sent him a link to the Valkyrie Factory...and told him to look in the Mospeada section...

he replies"

I need the picture of the item i sent you , point were exactly goes the

wings that you looking for i might have some to spare even tough on the

auction it says that the wings were missing , but its allright but i need a

picture so i can know , becuase the link tha you just send its a main page

and i wont have the time to look for it

then i send him a link of an Ebay auction with the little wings clearly present..

he replies..."

DO YOU READ YOUR EMAILS, I ALREADY EMAIL YOU THAT I NEED A PICTURE OF IT IN

ORDER TO GET IT FOR YOU !!!! dont give me a link becuase i wont search send

me an actual picture or if you want send the item back i will be more than

glad in give your money back"

So if anybody can get me a close up of these wingees i would so appreciate this...

You would think that a guy with ;) 15 ALPHAs would know what i am talking about...??

Thanks guys :D:p

Edited by orguss01

you need to becareful with him,(i was warned by someone else but still knew what i was doing before bieng warned) he has intresting stuff but likes to over charge, that is why i have not done a deal with him yet. and other pooeple are wary of any deals with him because he is on the BLACKLIST. what he did can be found here at theBLACKLIST some of it is rather funny.

Edited by buddhafabio

Send it back. He obviously did not send you what what was promised, and "he will look for them"?! Uh huh.

Send it back, and add another note to the blacklist. Again.

He is obviously acting in bad faith if he isn't willing to click a link to see what you are talking about. He knows. You didcussed it beforehand as well.

I should ask him to pay for half the shipping>>his mistake ??>

>>well anybody got the pics yet??>>>

"I cant open your picture""

"But i sent you three types"""

" or better yet turn around to the pile of ALpHAS you have thehre next to the stack GBp's"" peep out the Mint Boxed ones and look at the wrecked ones..""

""OH.... those littlewings ...""". :lol:

Edited by orguss01

I think this is good

went to Valk Factory _respect is du_thnks

same link i told him about

ok if i sent his to you and said "the lillte wings on the side of the cockpit/fuesalage"you would be able to rcognize right>>??

post-26-1075969002.jpg

Edited by orguss01

He's got terrible customer service, and he doesn't seem to understand the nuances of the english language as well as a seller should - as such, he gets very defensive very quickly. My advice - much like my experience with TISINC, you can either try to communicate that you want to return the item for a full refund (I tried and didn't understand what I was saying), or just go and resell it on ebay, or to one of us (what I ultimately wound up doing instead of returning the item).

He's got terrible customer service, and he doesn't seem to understand the nuances of the english language as well as a seller should - as such, he gets very defensive very quickly. My advice - much like my experience with TISINC, you can either try to communicate that you want to return the item for a full refund (I tried and didn't understand what I was saying), or just go and resell it on ebay, or to one of us (what I ultimately wound up doing instead of returning the item).

form waht others have said he speaks english jsut fine. he is a fraud. f*cker shoudl be banned.

The problem with Arafat was that a lot of the people complaining were not actual customers, as far as I could tell. And you can't ban a guy for being rude without having an outright personal attack from him, half of us would be banned by now. But the good thing that could come out of this is that we now have a legitimate complaint against him. Put him on the blacklist Orguss. Also if I have those parts I'll send it to you for free. I'll PM you when I get home. I have a legioss in pieces right now.

Edited by >EXO<

Any body want to buy an alpha ....$50 shipped, head less, no wings, other than that it is nice, strong arms & joints.....i'm not sure about the refund thing..... even with tracking this could get messy...

well... he [arafat] paid me promptly [today] for a recast seeker and ostrich head [beer's] that I no longer need as well as the conversion wings which I am mailing out tomorrow with delivery confirmation. Spanish decent [i assume from the name] living in patterson new jersey explains the engrish though :blink: . Being a new yorker I had no problem reading it and just assumed he typed fast :rolleyes: . He hasn't wronged me yet but I haven't bought anything from him as I'm a cheapskate so my opinion doesn't really matter anyway :lol:

hope things work out. Arafat seems willing to work with those who give him time if that helps any.

This is what aarafat has written so far,,

WELL DO AS YOU PLEASE, BY THE WAY YOU ASKED ABOUT IT AFTER YOUWON THE

AUCTION NOT BEFORE OR AM I RIGHT by the way you dont have to pay for your

shipment i will just send teh item i will refund everything to youi.....

this is in response to me asking him to pay for half of the shipping, looks like he is going to reimburse me everything..or am i misreading.??

so saturday i will ship to him and post the trakcng # here, i will keep you guys posted as to when i receive the money...

wish me luck :(

I just noticed this post , and my answer from the very begining was offering the complete reimburst of the money , i also told him that he should of seen the pictures , and not ask questions after he won the auction already,

I dont mind about your complaint but next time put the complete info of everything no partial one

THIS IS A LINK OF MY FEEDBACK

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...serid=arafat209

THIS IS A LINK OF THE AUCTION

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MESSO%3AIT&rd=1

THIS IS A LINK OF HIS FEEDBACK

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...id=soundguy1031

copy of one of the emails.

I would like to get the refund but i am not sure about your rep. ...

a thread was started regarding this matter..some guys say i should just sell it..others say you should be willing to split the shipping..?? this was your mistake because i asked you about the little wings before i sent payment,...

a few people says this should put you back on the BLACK LIST @MACROSSWORLD....the pics you had didn't much, any way i went off your written description..some guy told me you sometimes use old/stolen photos and to go off your written description....

again if you would like to refund my money you need to do that first, i will post that you have sent my money back at MW and will ship the next day...unlike you i don not care to be BLACKLISTED at MW...

ANOTHER E-MAIL

Here is and an attachment...the little wings on the side of the cockpit, little wings on the sides..""

go ahead and refund my money...if you dont have these.

or maybe we can work something out , you have a few alphas right..??

i will get tracking ..and give to you when i ship....

YOU know what orguss or soundguy on ebay

give me your paypal account

i will send you the money right now and you can keep the item also , but next time ask before you bid and please allways put the complete info about my emails , from the very begining i offered you the refund of your money

about buddhafabio

just to add something yu said that I overcharge or that someone told you that , ok give me the name of that person and ak him what did he get from me ,to see if I really did it and if I did wich i dont think so i will give a full , YES A FULL reimburst of his money whiout sending anything back

dude chill out, i was just saying of the items i saw the stuff i was intrested in was what i felt was over priced. i am very intrested in seing you get off the black list and eventually on the ss list. if i didnt think you were honorable i wouldnt even look at your auctions or the stuff you post on mw for sale. matter of fact i ment to bid on few auctions back. i didnt because i hate snipers and will bid on an item and lose it. so i have become a sniper my self and tried to do that to an invid shock trooper you sold a few weeks ago and forgot i needed to do thbid till it ended

hehe i know about snipers i hate them too

as far for orguss i need his paypal adrress so i can send him his money back he dont need to send the item back but i want him to clarify that i offered compelte refund from the begining

and i cant help you with a shock trooper because i dont have any extras but what i do have is a scout trooper and if you want it its yours just pay $5 for the shipment