Shoji Kawamori at Anime Expo 2024

That's cool and all, but honestly, if he has a panel, that'd be the only thing I'd be interested in seeing there. Aside from that, maybe getting an autograph would be cool on a poster, but meh. I already have a couple.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, autographs are difficult at Anime Expo.  You have to line up really early in the morning on the day of the signing to get autograph tickets.  Last time he was here, I lined up at 5am for tickets to be dispersed at 9am and I was able to get a ticket but I think it's even harder nowadays.

16 hours ago, Justin said:

FYI, autographs are difficult at Anime Expo.  You have to line up really early in the morning on the day of the signing to get autograph tickets.  Last time he was here, I lined up at 5am for tickets to be dispersed at 9am and I was able to get a ticket but I think it's even harder nowadays.

Yes,  very much so.    I was one of the last people to get a ticket last time he was here in 2016.       Hopefully they do better then last year on Autograph line management.   There were people who lined up days prior to the con for certain guests.    AX never let that happen in all the years prior,  except for last year.      If you really want an autograph 2 or 3 AM for some guests. 

20 hours ago, Dinosaur said:

So wait, you guys had to wait in line for a ticket for an autograph. Then ANOTHER line to get the autograph? 

Why can't we just buy the ticket online? 

And how much do these tickets usually go for? 

Tickets are free.   They have a set number of regular,  then standby tickets.    In my 10 years of AX Standby tickets are utterly useless.     Kawamori did offer to sign things for $$ after the main line went through.   I think it was $50,