Thinking of doing a 1/60 Feios

Jasonc

As I'm currently trying to fix the files of my Orguss Bronco II that I've been working on, I got a bit tired of researching, and decided to work on another project until I can get that going. So, I decided to take out the S.H.E. Feios kit, and see what could be done about making it larger (1/60). The resin kit by S.H.E. is transformable, and while I am going to increase the size, I'm also looking at fixing some things to make it a little sturdier. While the size of parts can do that somewhat on their own, I've ordered a lot of ratchet joints, and purchased a lot of various ball joints while in Japan 1 1/2 months ago. Anyways, here's what I've done over the weekend so far, and while it's got a lot of trial and error in printing parts, it's coming along pretty well so far.

FEIOSSTART.jpg.8d838c1b10ef347f5635f5f4fd5d0844.jpg

As of now, I've been printing and adjusting the parts that I am finished with. I'm sure once I build, I'll have more adjustments to do, but so far, I'm happy with the parts. I just got more ball joints and screws in, so I am now measuring for the upper thighs to rotate at the hips.

Not a huge update, but I had a little time this weekend to work on this more, and here are the parts so far. As you'll see, I changed a lot of the parts to make them integrate more into other parts, so that as they move, there isn't a lot of gaps and wobble in parts. I did a test print of the parts I had at the time, and I'm happy that they fit really well. All the moving, transformable parts work as they should, and so far, the newer updates since the last print will only make it more stable. I finished the inside of the thigh parts, and they will be able to swivel on a ball joint part that is stabilized by the round covers and the anchor section going into the thigh part. I'm printing now to test, and if it works, I'll be moving onto the lower leg section.

pheyosprint1.jpg.5a8e077f7157a8a9b6dc1869d982bb02.jpg

pheyosprint2.jpg.7244fa30cf4cddc2f6fd767c11d631e0.jpg

pheyo18_7.jpg.5a96253d48b95f986c1982697d9ff6fa.jpg

pheyo28_7.jpg.f1ec478414a90cba2d78b1ca1ffce8bc.jpg

pheyo38_7.jpg.367eac6683a21b40269a6db62171d23b.jpg

pheyo48_7.jpg.d1ef88cc420f9a81e2e206dd5e0ec446.jpg