20 minutes ago, Thom said:

Not really. Admittedly, I have not seen Rebels (yet) but Thrawn here came across as a pretty good character. A nice change from overbearing, bombastic villains, he was thoughtful and proactive. I hope they keep up with that in season 2.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist this.

😂

Edited by renegadeleader1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Big s said:

Hopefully Thrawn ends up a better character in the next season, he was such a letdown here. And I think it would be a good idea to make Ahsoka the main character in her own show 

I wouldn't hold my breath on either score, more likely it'll be more of the same, if not even more so... Star Wars under Disney is almost invariably a lost cause.

1 hour ago, mechaninac said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on either score, more likely it'll be more of the same, if not even more so... Star Wars under Disney is almost invariably a lost cause.

Yeah, I don’t know why I keep watching these shows thinking they might be good. I guess it doesn’t seem so long ago when I would be excited for each new episode of the Mandalorian or the next Marvel project, but something changed and these shows and movies have really become major letdowns