alphas?

blackjek

Dude I should warn you mentioning, Alphas in a Macross toy forum is going to get your thread locked or deleted. You're better off going to RT.com for a question like that. And no the Alphas or Legios is not part of the Macross universe. They belong to Genesis Climber Mospeada.

Dude I should warn you mentioning, Alphas in a Macross toy forum is going to get your thread locked or deleted. You're better off going to RT.com for a question like that.

that was rude. It's our job to edjucated people not send them to robotech.com

And no the Alphas or Legios is not part of the Macross universe. They belong to Genesis Climber Mospeada.

no.

Th ealpha figther in reality is a legios fighter. it was first introduced in the anime "genisis climber mospeada".

Mospeada alogn with 2 toehr anime, sdc southern cross adn sdf macross where faltered and put togther to get a merged story arch claled "robotech"

alphas. legilos do not exist in macross, howver. they wehre seen animated in 2 tv sereis(mospeada or the new gen arc in robotec, mospeada ova, and the breif run of the sentinals). there wil be a new robotech cartoon to feature this mecha comthign out this year.

there is alos a toy of the alpha comign out in summer/ spring. I woudl highly reocmend buying it form thsi guy as he is very trsutworthy.

for more detailed info on th ediffrences of robotech and macross visit the "other anime" section of the is board and read the pinned thread by lebhead

thank you for coming to macross world and i hope you enjoy your time here

ali

I didn't see his reply as rude.  I thought he was just referring him to a forum that might be able to help him better.

Is that forum really capable of helping anyone?

all it is .

rt poster:Rootech RUUUULZ

rt poster:I DIG that bro!!!!!

newbie poster:i heard robotech was relaly 3 diffrent shwoes they merged it into one and they ahve good stories and aniamtion. and they have bette rproducts liek th eyamato valkyries.

rt poster:No you LOOOOOSER Go away. RT RULZ you suck.

rt poster: He is a lamer troll let's get amod to bann him. LONg LIVE TOYNAMIE

rt poster:: Yeah ban that LOOOSER. what is thsi YAMaTO crap. We sunk tha tship in WWII

newbie poster get's banned and goes to macross world and all is happy.

I didn't see his reply as rude.  I thought he was just referring him to a forum that might be able to help him better.

No. but it doesn't make VF-18S Hornet's comment necessarily rude.

all it is .

rt poster:Rootech RUUUULZ

rt poster:I DIG that bro!!!!!

newbie poster:i heard robotech was relaly 3 diffrent shwoes they merged it into one and they ahve good stories and aniamtion. and they have bette rproducts liek th eyamato valkyries.

rt poster:No you LOOOOOSER Go away. RT RULZ you suck.

rt poster: He is a lamer troll let's get amod to bann him. LONg LIVE TOYNAMIE

rt poster:: Yeah ban that LOOOSER. what is thsi YAMaTO crap. We sunk tha tship in WWII

newbie poster get's banned and goes to macross world and all is happy.

its funny because its true... :lol:

haha alright i am a true blue macross fans not robotech and thats why i know nothing about it. Was just asking a question, if the mods wanna ban me for such an innocent question then i guess so be it :p (no..pls dun i lub MW hehe )

anyway not going to get the toys. me no like toynami.

i like..err.mospeada thou ...*pause*..is that legal here?

BUT wats the difference begenisis climber mospeada and mospeada? i thou its about bikes how cum there's freaking macross-like planes there?

NO! WE ARREST YOU AND THROW YOU IN CELL WITH BUBBA!

Kidding. Heck, you can even like Robotech if you wish, though it is strongly discouraged.

BUT wats the difference begenisis climber mospeada and mospeada? i thou its about bikes how cum there's freaking macross-like planes there?

Genesis Climber MOSPEADA is the series name. It's often shortened to just MOSPEADA, which is also the motorbike/powered armor name.

There's jets beause the motorbikes need a way to get from place to place quickly, and they transform because everything should transform if possible. :)

haha alright i am a true blue macross fans not robotech and thats why i know nothing about it. Was just asking a question, if the mods wanna ban me for such an innocent question then i guess so be it :p (no..pls dun i lub MW hehe )

the only mistake here was not asking it in the noob thread.

here

no harm, no foul.

And yes there are plenty of us Mospeada fans.