Club-M VF-4G Resin Recast Interest Check

Ishimaru

Are you interested in a Club-M VF-4G Recast?  

1. 1. Are you interested in a Club-M VF-4G Recast?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I recently purchased and received a kit (an original) that is fully intact. Now I would put this together myself and be done with it but I figured I'd ask here first. Would you guys be interested in a recast? Personally I had limited experience with resin and would probably do a trial run or two. 

Haven't been on MW since I was a kid and getting this kit awakened some nostalgic memories. Attached some photos for reference.

F0B64FBD-E923-4009-9444-39211D3E5FBA.heic F9281186-019E-4757-A483-553FA24F4BF2.heic

Edited by Ishimaru

Is this Kit really any better than the wave kit that just came out? I have one of these kits already, others may want to jump on this. But I haven't bothered with the wave kits yet. Just curious to know how they compare.

12 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Is this Kit really any better than the wave kit that just came out? I have one of these kits already, others may want to jump on this. But I haven't bothered with the wave kits yet. Just curious to know how they compare.

Supposedly it's the best kit in terms of detail, panel lining and sculpting per the thread linked below. Can anyone else chime on this? 

Copyrights and Trademarks - Fan art and Reproduction of original casts/molds
Discussions pertaining to direct listings, sales, resales, trades, auctions, raffles/lotteries or direct web links to offsite listings, sales, resales, trades, auctions, raffles/lotteries of any recasted items or parts of items without consent of those product originators are not allowed on Macross World. Macross World is not associated or liable for any user-generated artwork or original custom items or parts.

• azrael locked this topic