Perfect Rei...

Vostok 7

I got the shipping email. FINALLY.

Good lord that place sucks.

I ordered mine back in December too on the original pre-order.

They totally haven't handled this well from day one.

Vostok 7

I tracked my order/package down.

It is pending Customs clearance... almost over a week. :angry:

I got the shipping email.  FINALLY.

Vostok 7

It is pending Customs clearance... almost over a week. :angry:

It's always the case with customs! When you think your package will be at your doorstep in a jiffy, no! Customs always holds it back at least a week or so.

It is pending Customs clearance... almost over a week.  :angry:

It's always the case with customs! When you think your package will be at your doorstep in a jiffy, no! Customs always holds it back at least a week or so.

I called Purolator today and they are helping me to get it out of customs asap.

I paid for the express service too... which is expensive... :(

I got the shipping email. FINALLY.

Vostok 7

What? You mean you preordered yours on December and only get a shipping notice now, after Golden Week? That's fukked up. :angry: My friend ordered about 2 days before me (that's after preorders) and he got his already.

I sent two "annoyed" emails to them (don't worry...i didn't start bitchin yet) but no replies. GRRRR!!

I would very much like to cancel my order now since I already have one. But they already freakin charged my card.

Yeah, I preordered mine in December too. The only emails I've recieved from TC is my original order confirmation, the cancellation email when they thought they couldn't fill all the orders, and then the last email I got was the offer to make good on the original preorders. The only indication I have that they recieved my re-placed order is the $28.30 that was removed from my checking account on 4-26.

Again, it's not that I don't recognize how diificult running a store can be, especially when it's a one or two person operation like TC, but if you are unable to maintain customer service to the point where it pisses off your customers, well, then it's probably time to stop playing make-believe and go back to selling crap on Ebay.

Yeah, I preordered mine in December too. The only emails I've recieved from TC is my original order confirmation, the cancellation email when they thought they couldn't fill all the orders, and then the last email I got was the offer to make good on the original preorders. The only indication I have that they recieved my re-placed order is the $28.30 that was removed from my checking account on 4-26.

Again, it's not that I don't recognize how diificult running a store can be, especially when it's a one or two person operation like TC, but if you are unable to maintain customer service to the point where it pisses off your customers, well, then it's probably time to stop playing make-believe and go back to selling crap on Ebay.

Agreed.

Vostok 7

All I know is...I'm never ordering from TC EVER AGAIN.... I figured it was cool to get something from somewhere different (somewhere besides ebay and hlj) but I guess I have to stick to those sources and the others I've found here on MW... Again, this is just total bull It's not fair that the poeple who made the orginal orders have to suffer like this!! :angry::angry::angry:

All I know is...I'm never ordering from TC EVER AGAIN.... I figured it was cool to get something from somewhere different (somewhere besides ebay and hlj) but I guess I have to stick to those sources and the others I've found here on MW... Again, this is just total bull It's not fair that the poeple who made the orginal orders have to suffer like this!! :angry::angry::angry:

heh maybe a little too hot under the collar but I agree.

General courtesy says that the people who took time to put in a pre-order 6mo. ago should be contacted and have first crack at something LIKE YOU PROMISED THEM. And even though they were "set aside" whos to say they didn't get accidentally grabbed and shipped to someone else? On that note, YOU SHOULDN'T PUT UP SOMETHING FOR SALE YOU HAVE PRE-ORDERS ON UNTIL ALL PRE-ORDERS ARE 100% FILLED.

That's only common courtesy. I don't care who or what you are.

Vostok 7

It is pending Customs clearance... almost over a week.  :angry:

I called Purolator today and they are helping me to get it out of customs asap.

I paid for the express service too... which is expensive... :(

Ouch!!! So when will yours get to you?

Btw, you said you got one of yours from Rob? How long did you have to wait till it get to your doorstep?

Freed her from her plastic coffin. I'm impressed. It feels a little fragile, but it's a good display piece. The face could have been sculpted a little better, but overall she's a keeper.

And in person her thighs don't look quite that big... but maybe it's just me. I think it looks good ^_^

Vostok 7

Freed her from her plastic coffin. I'm impressed. It feels a little fragile, but it's a good display piece. The face could have been sculpted a little better, but overall she's a keeper.

And in person her thighs don't look quite that big... but maybe it's just me. I think it looks good ^_^

Vostok 7

Glad you like it!!! So, that will go next with your upcoming CM Millia figs?

All I know is...I'm never ordering from TC EVER AGAIN.... I figured it was cool to get something from somewhere different (somewhere besides ebay and hlj) but I guess I have to stick to those sources and the others I've found here on MW... Again, this is just total bull It's not fair that the poeple who made the orginal orders have to suffer like this!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Btw, you said you got one of yours from Rob? How long did you have to wait till it get to your doorstep?

It took about 2 or 3 days

Vostok 7

I just got mine today too. Now to sell it off! All I really wanted was one of the figures not two...

I just scooped mine off the doorstep as well. I noticed the postage is dated 5/8, so 6 days from Japan to Minnesota aint bad at all. Too busy right now to take a peek inside the box but I doubt I'll be disappointed. :)

Hey! Didn't I order MORE Rei & Asuka panty shots, not 3 or so pages of naked guys in a shower? :p:lol:

:lol: Now I really want the English version just to see what the heck everyone is saying...

Or maybe I really don't want to know :blink::huh::blink:

Vostok 7

Okay......... :blink::huh: Btw, did get Vol 7 of the Evagelion Manga? It came out in 2 versions one with Asuka and one with Rei dressed in Xmas clothing, and are about the same size as the rei perfect figure.

Now I really want the English version just to see what the heck everyone is saying...

Or maybe I really don't want to know :blink::huh::blink:

Vostok 7

Perhaps someone should scan those pages and post them here so we can caption them ourselves... :ph34r:

Anythig new happen between Asuka/Shinji or Rei/Shinji?

MUST KNOW!!!!

Hey...Vostok 7 did you order your figure via SAL? I'm only asking because I ordered mine SAL and didn't get damaged at all!! (I'm very surprised, to be honset)

I just hope everyone gets their set....This was total bull that TC had to put all of us through!! :angry:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Have not got mine from Tokyo Central and no shipping notices despite charging my card. Do you think I should call up my bank and block that transaction right now? I have a right to do so seeing that they have not replied any of mail emails and not even a hint of courtesy.

Have not got mine from Tokyo Central and no shipping notices despite charging my card. Do you think I should call up my bank and block that transaction right now? I have a right to do so seeing that they have not replied any of mail emails and not even a hint of courtesy.

Heh...I went downstairs and there it was on my doorstep. It was sent on 13th May which was 2 days ago. pffft.....so much for shipping notices.

Stampeed: Sweet xmas figs from volume 8. I missed out on these completely when I hesitated against the price and size of the fig+manga. Now I come to regret. Bah!

Just opened Rei and spent some quality time with her and I must say, this is one of the best figures in my collection. Yes, it's small and it seems like it would be fragile, but the plastic isn't brittle and the joints all have metal rivets so I think it should hold up pretty well over time. The plentiful articulation is amazing and really well thought out, there are so many great poses you can put her in. The paintjob (on mine at least) is perfect down to the smallest detail, and I mean SMALLEST DETAIL - "EVA-OO" is painted on to her freaking heel spikes!! Add to that the perfect barcodes on her hands, the small print on her back and her tiny little eyes and you've got one big WOW. The chair is great, too, and makes a perfect accessory for Rei.

The only problem I have is that this figure is so perfect it makes me want an entire set with Shinji, Asuka, Koaru, Misato, Gendou, Touji...everyone. I'd also love to see an entry plug made to scale with the figures that has an opening hatch and a fully detailed interior. It would have a hollow plastic window on one side that is filled with orange liquid and when you tilt the plug one way it looks like it's filling with LCL, just like those classic nudie pens! *drooool* I doubt that will happen but I guess anything is possible as long as NGE is still popular. B))

Just opened Rei and spent some quality time with her and I must say, this is one of the best figures in my collection. Yes, it's small and it seems like it would be fragile, but the plastic isn't brittle and the joints all have metal rivets so I think it should hold up pretty well over time. The plentiful articulation is amazing and really well thought out, there are so many great poses you can put her in. The paintjob (on mine at least) is perfect down to the smallest detail, and I mean SMALLEST DETAIL - "EVA-OO" is painted on to her freaking heel spikes!! Add to that the perfect barcodes on her hands, the small print on her back and her tiny little eyes and you've got one big WOW. The chair is great, too, and makes a perfect accessory for Rei.

The only problem I have is that this figure is so perfect it makes me want an entire set with Shinji, Asuka, Koaru, Misato, Gendou, Touji...everyone. I'd also love to see an entry plug made to scale with the figures that has an opening hatch and a fully detailed interior. It would have a hollow plastic window on one side that is filled with orange liquid and when you tilt the plug one way it looks like it's filling with LCL, just like those classic nudie pens! *drooool* I doubt that will happen but I guess anything is possible as long as NGE is still popular. B))

The only problem I have with mine is, which can be nitpicky:

Her face. She doesn't look as bad-ass as the one on the packaging. Here she just looks....sad. Her hair that touches her cheeks are slightlyyyyyyy bleedy. But that's just me being anal. :lol: