Would It Be Inappropriate To.....

sqidd

Should we have a thread where we posted for sale/eBay/Yahoo Auctions links to items with ridiculous pricing?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a thread where we posted for sale/eBay/Yahoo Auctions links to items with ridiculous pricing?

• Yes, we should have a thread for sale/eBay/Yahoo Auctions links to items with ridiculous pricing.
    • No, we should not have a thread for sale/eBay/Yahoo Auctions links to items with ridiculous pricing.

Have a thread where we posted for sale/eBay/Yahoo Auctions links to items with ridiculous pricing? I've seen some doozies over the past few days.:rofl:

I figure it will be pretty entertaining.;)

MW classifieds exempt of course.:good:

Sometimes I find the prices listed on the sales thread here to be somewhat ridiculous. Never really understood the 4% if not F&F. Just incorporate the fee to the selling price and be done with it. Give the buyer that added protection without having them do the math. 

22 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Sometimes I find the prices listed on the sales thread here to be somewhat ridiculous. Never really understood the 4% if not F&F. Just incorporate the fee to the selling price and be done with it. Give the buyer that added protection without having them do the math. 

The 4% thing gives the buyer the option of buying the prtection. If they don't feel they need the protection and would like to save the money why not gve them the option?

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Have a thread where we posted for sale/eBay/Yahoo Auctions links to items with ridiculous pricing? I've seen some doozies over the past few days.:rofl:

I figure it will be pretty entertaining.;)

MW classifieds exempt of course.:good:

46 minutes ago, vladykins said:

I think those are always fun. Like when someone wants $1900+ for a Yamato Virgin Road or $10,000 for a G1 Jetfire chunky.

40 minutes ago, Froy said:

There is a post like that one already here. Maybe just dead long ago.

Then this is the thread your looking for @sqidd... It's been inactive since May 11th. 

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/18530-auctions-of-great-absurdity-thread-v20/page/30/