Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Does anybody know a reliable store that has both Binaltech Silverstreak & Hound in stock? (preferably one in the U.S. that also takes money orders/cashier's checks) Thanks in advance! :) ...unless someone here has them and wants to trade them for a PG Gundam.... :p

Melissa

Sorry for quoting myself, I just really want both of these and BBTS is sold out of their BT-03 pre-order. Anyone know a reliable store (or individual) that has or will have both BT-03 & BT-04 for sale? Help!

Thanks,

Melissa

Does anybody know a reliable store that has both Binaltech Silverstreak & Hound in stock? (preferably one in the U.S. that also takes money orders/cashier's checks)  Thanks in advance!  :)  ...unless someone here has them and wants to trade them for a PG Gundam....  :p

Melissa

Sorry for quoting myself, I just really want both of these and BBTS is sold out of their BT-03 pre-order. Anyone know a reliable store (or individual) that has or will have both BT-03 & BT-04 for sale? Help!

Thanks,

Melissa

http://www.toysnjoys.com/transformersbt.html

I've bought from these guys before. They're OK. ;)

Here is a pic of New imprezza police Cars

That will work for Alt Prowl. That scheme reminds me a lot of G1 Prowl and the first version of RiD Prowl.

I wonder if Takara will use Kanji on their version while the Hasbro uses English on theirs. The scheme'll work I guess.

RID toys in america had teh kanji on Lamborghini prowl and Fire truck optimus.

I was wondering about those too. They are way too high for bug deflectors (I don't think that's as big of a problem in Japan as it is here), they look more like wind deflectors but they are too high up the hood for those too.

Hi :D I just got Hound and Streak :lol: . UN SPACY, your Hound transfomation is not complete look at his feet :p

Some pics :lol:

post-26-1081621374_thumb.jpg

sorry for the size :p Please mods if you can reduce...

the last one :rolleyes:

post-26-1081621629_thumb.jpg

wow, that RX-8 looks awesome...

What RX-8? Are you referring to the pictures that VF-0S Fan posted? I don't see a RX-8 anywhere. I know it's coming out and supposedly it's going to be in jazz colors. :p:D:lol:

The posse.

Waiting for the arrival of Tracks.

why are smokescreen and bleustreak (or whatever his name is) left handed?

vinnie

Because southpaws are superior in every way. :p

That's why were so rare. ;)

This RX-8:

bt-05.jpg

bt-05a.jpg

Keep in mind, that's apparently not the official colour scheme at the moment. The Transformer is apparently supposed to be Jazz, but Hasbro is at this time considering going with the name 'Meister', which is Jazz's Japanese name, since they apparently lost the trademark to the name 'Jazz'. Of course, Tracks is coming out in completely different colours, so I wouldn't be completely surprised if they dropped Jazz's original colours.

Keep in mind, that's apparently not the official colour scheme at the moment. The Transformer is apparently supposed to be Jazz, but Hasbro is at this time considering going with the name 'Meister', which is Jazz's Japanese name, since they apparently lost the trademark to the name 'Jazz'. Of course, Tracks is coming out in completely different colours, so I wouldn't be completely surprised if they dropped Jazz's original colours.

Actually, Hasbro's been putting the word Autobot in front of certain names. For example, on the new Spychangers, there's one called Autobot Jazz, who sports the blue and red stripes. Then there's Autobot Tracks and a few others on the G1 reissues with Autobot before their names.

Then again, Hasbro changed a couple of names. Hot Rod is now Rodimus Minor while Bluestreak is now Silverstreak. So it's Hasbro's decision to either 1) prominently put the word Autobot before Jazz, or 2) just rename him to Meister or something related.

Actually, Hasbro's been putting the word Autobot in front of certain names. For example, on the new Spychangers, there's one called Autobot Jazz, who sports the blue and red stripes. Then there's Autobot Tracks and a few others on the G1 reissues with Autobot before their names.

Then again, Hasbro changed a couple of names. Hot Rod is now Rodimus Minor while Bluestreak is now Silverstreak. So it's Hasbro's decision to either 1) prominently put the word Autobot before Jazz, or 2) just rename him to Meister or something related.

Well some are because they let the name run out of its copyright and forgot/didnt renew it.

The theory on Jazz/Meister is that there is a new Honda car in Europe called the Honda Jazz and that might be the issue.

So Jazz loses his old Porsche body to go to Mazda and he lost his name. Scatman Crothers is not too happy with this. :lol:

Truthfully, I don't care what color the RX-8 will be, or what it is called. I just want that toy...

:D

I'm sure to get the B-T for it. If its that poseable....I WANT IT!!

To quote Hank Hill (King Of The Hill).

"So beautiful. So god dang beautiful."

B))

Are these the Japanese ones?

Hound and Silverstreak are out?

Whut?

:blink: Vic :blink:

ONE of them is not a Binaltech. ;)

Can you guess which one it is?

I just picked up Streak and Hound last week.

The Alternator versions won't be out for another month or two.

Interesting sculpt, I hope he stays white.