• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Big s said:

I know Cobra Commander is a bad guy, but he’s more of a pg bad guy. Throwing Rambo at him would be a bit of overkill 

You should see his version from the comic books of the the original 80s-90s run. The guy literally had half of Cobra that was disloyal to him(including his own son) buried under a mountain with a cache of rations with the orders to dig themselves out to prove they deserved to live. He had the rations poisoned before hand so anyone that did manage to escape would die anyway. That is if they weren't executed the second they reached the surface.

1 hour ago, renegadeleader1 said:

You should see his version from the comic books of the the original 80s-90s run. The guy literally had half of Cobra that was disloyal to him(including his own son) buried under a mountain with a cache of rations with the orders to dig themselves out to prove they deserved to live. He had the rations poisoned before hand so anyone that did manage to escape would die anyway. That is if they weren't executed the second they reached the surface.

I sometimes forget about the death toll in the comics versus the cartoon 

• 3 weeks later...

Skull Crawler looks cool, doubt I'll bite but I know a lot of people wanted this. How well will it scale with MA and Hiya Kong? Aren't those both scaled to Godzilla V Kong, meaning Kong is gigantic and these guys should be tiny in comparison? Did these guys get scaled way up? I'd love to see a MUTO, I still have a 2014 MA Godzilla that would go great with a female MUTO. 

Since the Kong figure is from Godzilla vs Kong, it will be too small next to the Skull Devil.  If the Kong figure was the Skull Island version then it would be close to size with the Skull Devil.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...