Interesting Zentradi website...

I beat the Missle-game. Just a few pointers for you guys:

1. Flare is about worthless, unless you got no other option, dodge.

2. Dodging is not hard: 6 missiles to a volley, but there's one that won't cut you a break. Lead them to the sides or a foward wall.

3. Try to put a little terran below you - the missiles will fly into the wall if you hug a corner.

4. I counted about 8 volleys

5. *IMPORTANT* When you get near the end, a message in Japanese displayes. I don't know what it says exactly, but from what I can tell, it's saying to more your arse, because something silver is about to shoot 3 lasers and f you up. Learned the hard way. :( So what out and blast it with the Z button, and you're done.

Hope that help.

Ack!! oh... there it is... burried under the Japanese pages. Interesting, but somehow I pictured her wearing a thong.... but oh well, one can fantasize right? :)

now on a different note, what size would she be at 60 feet tall... size quadruple-Z? :rolleyes:

I foudn that site a few months ago when I was doing research for a Zentraedi page on my own site (shameless plug). Although a lot of it was in Japanese, I thought it was pretty cool... definately a more unique approach to a fansite than we're used to here in the states. And I gotta say the fanart ain't that bad at all, maybe not professional level but it's cool to see a fan make an effort to create something original for a fansite.