1 hour ago, TangledThorns said:

Milking it. Just like that last season of STRANGER THINGS.

'Could just...I don't know...switch to a weekly release format like the other streaming platforms. Vol. 2 comes out exactly 5 weeks after Vol.1, or exactly when episode 5 would air if it was a weekly format. Come on Netflix, DO IT!

3 hours ago, azrael said:

'Could just...I don't know...switch to a weekly release format like the other streaming platforms. Vol. 2 comes out exactly 5 weeks after Vol.1, or exactly when episode 5 would air if it was a weekly format. Come on Netflix, DO IT!

I prefer all at once, or a short break. The weekly thing does make it more of an event for great shows, but in the less than great ones, I’d rather just get it over with before I lose interest. I probably would’ve been more interested if this show still had the energy of season 1, but the second season wasn’t as good and the prequel thing was kinda just ok. 
I wouldn’t mind being surprised by a great new season though 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First half of Witcher Season 3 is out. I was going to watch one episode, but ending up binging to the mid-finale. It was good, but as good as season three. Something felt off, whether that be in directing style or trying to be too humorous with the villains, which never really works out unless you're Alan Rickman in Robin Hood. It did get better near the end (of the first half) and I hope that energy continues for the rest. For Cavil's swan song as Geralt, I'm hoping for a great send off!

• 2 weeks later...