What's your geekness?

phatslappy

Someone tell me we've done this before....

Sure we have. We did this on the VEX boards back when MW was down for the overhaul.

IIRC, my result was in the "Poser" category so I guess I'm not too geeky.

Speaking of the VEX board, when is that going to be fixed? I can't even get my posts to register... It has been fuct for months.

I think what makes a geek a geek has changed over the years. It's like being geek has become somewhat sheik.

Of course it has become somewhat "cool" to be a geek. Its because, when you add it up, almost everyone is a geek to one degree or another. Can you truly tell me there is a difference between the Star Wars fan that waits in line for tickets for days before a movie and the "dedicated" football fans who do the same things?

I think what makes a geek a geek has changed over the years. It's like being geek has become somewhat sheik.

Of course it has become somewhat "cool" to be a geek. Its because, when you add it up, almost everyone is a geek to one degree or another. Can you truly tell me there is a difference between the Star Wars fan that waits in line for tickets for days before a movie and the "dedicated" football fans who do the same things?

Yes there is. the football people are usually old enough to drink. The clothes they wear are passable for everyday attire (minus the makeup)...well the clothes most of them wear anyways. Football people don't re-enact past plays while waiting in line. But there are plenty of similarities as well. Walking ten feet, they would both start to huff and puff. :)