"Hunter" costume for Original Predator.

KingNor

does anyone have any pictures of this abomination? i remember seeing pictures a long time ago but i can't find them now

its described as " a long necked creature with a dogs head and a larg eye in the middle"

anyone know where i can find this?

does anyone have any pictures of this abomination? i remember seeing pictures a long time ago but i can't find them now

its described as " a long necked creature with a dogs head and a larg eye in the middle"

anyone know where i can find this?

If you have the R2 DVD, I believe it is on the special features...

As usual, all we get here in R1 is the movie in a shitty slip case..

But the R2 release is a 2 dvd set complete with special features, and a featurette called "If it bleeds, we can kill it".

They showed a pic of the thing when they played Predator on DVD TV, you aren't missing much.

that was the original design for the predator, van damm was going to be the guy in the suit but he complained too much so they switched suits and actors...

food for thought, we owe the bad ass predator we now all love to van damm's whinnyness....

than you very much for posting the pics!

ps, anyone else think that red version looks kinda like jar jar binks?

Edited by KingNor

ps,  anyone else think that red version looks kinda like jar jar binks?

It does look like JAR-JAR. Jar jar as the Preadator? Now that would be funny! "Esqease-me...um mista Anold sar....cana misa hava your skoool? :blink:

Rob MN

You sir, just made me spit Pepsi all over my mom's lcd monitor.

*gets a towel*

Hey Macrosso, thanks for posting that - been looking for images of this design forever.

Funny thing is, it DOES show up in the movie - if you look carefully at several of the "invisible" predator shots, they were clearly produced using the red suit above, and not with any silhouette of the Stan Winston redesign we all know and love....