Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

20 minutes ago, MacrossMania said:

This is a disgrace.

I have contacted them, but doubt I'll get anything aside from maybe an "oops" coupon.

Mainly I'd like them to just do better next time, I've ordered thousands of $ of stuff from them over the years and this is the first time I've seen damage like this.

Usually their packaging is quite good.

14 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I have contacted them, but doubt I'll get anything aside from maybe an "oops" coupon.

Mainly I'd like them to just do better next time, I've ordered thousands of $ of stuff from them over the years and this is the first time I've seen damage like this.

Usually their packaging is quite good.

I've heard.  Still, it's always a shock to the system to get something like this.

18 minutes ago, Radioguy said:

Are both the missile sets for the ABs, or will you paint one to match the 1D colors?

I’m sure I’ll find something to slap them on…🤪IMG_8053.jpg.518c966ed04a3b9800a56035b2dc8644.jpg

13 minutes ago, Radioguy said:

Aww, I'd have loved to see you paint them up for the 1D. 😄

I'm actually good just using the TV version on the VF-1D....😉

image.jpeg.a3479e7fd6dc7f2b5b6c49a1802bd03c.jpeg

Edited by grogall

On 2/28/2024 at 2:55 AM, shazam said:

Bandai Metal Build 00 Raiser x 2

Gundamsm.jpg.32eb98f5c9aaafb158733b7a89b9718b.jpg

Nice, I got one from Amiami preowned section for the next month order

How are the joints on yours?

4 hours ago, mog_kupo said:

Nice, I got one from Amiami preowned section for the next month order

How are the joints on yours?

The joints are good for the most part.  I guess in time the friction joints will loosen up and not become serviceable. 😥 The only thing I don't like is the way the sword/rifles attach to the hip. They can be knocked off easily. I also never bothered to put the beam swords on the back of the figure.

Edited by shazam

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

5AE191F4-46D3-4609-B0EC-31B0D78B42F8.jpeg.ecc37c9a50c09f1997f5efb065e6dfed.jpeg

Marvel Legends X-Men '97 Goblin Queen.

Do you ever take out your figures to display? You seem to want to show each unpackaged figure you purchase on a daily basis. I buy figures that I know that I can display. Keeping figures/toys unpackaged does not mean that they will keep there value. It just means you will have a bunch of unused items. Some things are worth keeping mint in packaging. Most items should be unboxed. If you were selling off items it would depend on the buyer on how much they were interested/value the item they want to collect. I have made good money from selling items without the need of packaging. I don't bother keeping most of my boxes for Hot Toys, Macross, Transformers or figures that are priced under $100. I like the way emgo316 unboxes his figures by showing the packaging and then throwing the package away to the side with the quip "That's basically it for packaging!" https://www.youtube.com/@emgo316

Language warning for That Plastic Crack Is Add!cting

Edited by shazam