Private Messenger

Not that I'm complaining or anything - especially since i only have 5 messages - but the maximum number of messages is limited to 100? I thought we had easily 5 times that for all folders on the old forums...

Not that I'm complaining or anything - especially since i only have 5 messages - but the maximum number of messages is limited to 100? I thought we had easily 5 times that for all folders on the old forums...

All the more reason to delete some PMs. :)

100 is enough for me.

fulcy, you could print all your PMs, at least you would have record.

It was more out of curiosity that I was asking, not that I was worrying what would happen in 5 months when my sorry ass finally gets his 99th PM! I also just found the archiving function, so it seems like this number makes more sense than ever...

you can set it up so that it archives them and emails them to you... that's what I do

:o Thats awesome! Thanks, I didn't know.

I guess you got more exporing to do then. :lol:

... I guess. I have had a b!tch of a last few days. Been, not in the mood to pay attention to MW. I have noticed myself opening up a thread that I have no interest in and just staring at one letter for two hours at a time. :mellow:

you can set it up so that it archives them and emails them to you... that's what I do

:o Thats awesome! Thanks, I didn't know.

I guess you got more exporing to do then. :lol:

... I guess. I have had a b!tch of a last few days. Been, not in the mood to pay attention to MW. I have noticed myself opening up a thread that I have no interest in and just staring at one letter for two hours at a time. :mellow:

Ouch! Thats very very bad. :(

Ow, I know that feeling. I've had rows of days after which, i couldn't even focus my eyes on the monitor....

... I guess. I have had a b!tch of a last few days.  Been, not in the mood to pay attention to MW.  I have noticed myself opening up a thread that I have no  interest in and just staring at one letter for two hours at a time.  :mellow:

Ow, I know that feeling. I've had rows of days after which, i couldn't even focus my eyes on the monitor....

Yeah... in your case its called over posting!! :lol:

... I guess. I have had a b!tch of a last few days.  Been, not in the mood to pay attention to MW.  I have noticed myself opening up a thread that I have no  interest in and just staring at one letter for two hours at a time.  :mellow:

Yeah... in your case its called over posting!! :lol:

Oh, you're really one to talk.... :lol: