Japanese to English translation assistance. Google and Bing translator

plastik

Rather then starting a new thread each time for help in translating Japanese to English I'm going to use this thread.

This thread is open to everyone who needs help with translation.

Edited by plastik

Hmm.. using very limited japanese knowledge and partial help from BING, he said something about transforming once only and putting it into his collection case (cabinet I pressume), and has kept it in the dark.
Not too sure what he said about the box.. I think something like it is not burnt. But he did mention about scratches and faint dirt on the boxes, though it is in relatively good condition.

No claims and no returns.

If you want like-brand new item, please refrain from bidding.

And he also mentioned that it smells of smoke... That's a big turn off for me already Contents include manual and decals.

That's all I got out of it, but not sure if it's accurate, so take it as you will :X

購入後、一度だけ変形させた後は、コレクションケースに入れていたので、状態は良い方かと思います。

暗所にて保管してましたので、箱も焼けもなく状態はよろしいかと思います。

あくまで開封済みの中古品という事をご理解の上、

ノークレームノーリターンでお願いします。

新品同様の商品を希望される方、傷などが気になる方は入札をご遠慮ください。

発送は福山通運の元払いのみになります。

----

Only Transformed once and then put in display case so it's in pretty good shape. Toy and Box were in dark place so they should be in good shape. (guess he's referring to sun-damage)

Buyer understands this used goods and not-sealed. Sold as-is, no returns. If you're looking for new stuff, please refrain from bidding.

Item will be shipping via Fukutsu (Fukuyama Transport) prepaid.

----

全体的にタバコ臭ヤニヤケがありますのでコンディション可にしております予めご了承ください.

USED外箱開封済み品です。.

箱:中古品ですので多少のキズ、ヨゴレ、うっすらヤケはありますが比較的良好な状態です。.

内容物:説明書2部、訂正表、デカール2枚付。本体、パーツ揃っておりヤケがある他は使用感少なく良好な

状態です。

----

In all, because it smells of smoke and has cigarette burns it's important for you to undertand this beforehand. It's used goods with an unsealed box.

BOX: Since it's used it has Scratces, a little dirt and is a little color-faded (from the sun). However, it's not too bad.

Contents: Instructions, revision sheet, decals x2, aaand.... I didn't feel like translating the rest but it says pretty much the item itself and the parts are lightly used, but have slight yellowing / fading.

---

I could be wrong on some points, but I think I got most of it.

Edited by Duymon

it says it might smell like cigarette smoke (probably owner smoked in a room), so keep that in mind if ordering.

It's used/open box. so it has some wear and tear, but overall, it's in good condition.

cigarette burns? is that right? was this guy using it for an ashtray?!

"A stain of smoke" is better than cigarette burns.
Looks like Yahuoku (Yahoo Auctions).
The exhibitor ships the item using Fukuyama Tsuun. He implies he will send it only inside of Japan.
Edited by antibiotictab

• 11 months later...

Can someone please help me translate イタミ

The sentence it was used in is 未使用 箱イタミ

I see it used a lot on yahoo auctions and mandrake. According to google and bing translator it means "itami". What does it mean? thanks guys!

Edited by plastik