• 3 weeks later...

Awesome. That Coffin is a really cool addition to a display. Does it come with that background area?

No, the background was sold with the Material Version of the DMZ 1/18 at a convention in Japan. It's really sweet although a little small. I was just goofing around and put the Jijirium capsule on it and that's when I realized the display seems to be meant for this exact scene. I watched episode 1 and pulled out DMZ-06 and it's a near perfect fit.

It looks good on the shelf, and my lady friend thanks it's pretty so there is that.. haha.

But I have two V1's now with the investigation dog, which is a lot! haha.

I might be up for a trade or something at some point for sure.

I've had a keen interest in getting some 1/8 stuff for a while.

So I was surprised to see this:

http://www.sunrise-anime.jp/news/sunrise/news.php?off=20&list=work&work=32

A Sunrise web page talking about how more 1/8 stuff would be made available - to members and at WF 2013, albeit at 94,000 and 176,000 yen ( ! )

post-8486-0-47338600-1377805115_thumb.jpg

I Google translated:

Optional parts of all blockbuster Dear Volks "1 /8 Scopedog Customized order kit " is now a full public finally !
Prototype new shape that was not Deki show you ever " snake ~I machine gun short barrel " and " parachute Zack " is , was completed at last . It is published by the fastest delivery in the " Volks News vol.52 " to Volks Member's from the 8th February !
In addition , held on February 10, " Wonder Festival 2013 [ Winter ] " Volks booth
The real thing is on display for the first time in ( 1-08 ) , attention is hot visitors !
State in which the basic set , option of a total of 10 species was gathered is truly spectacular !
And the 3rd March , I have been coming up the reservation deadline .
To order this item , shipped with the VS / VIP Member ' minute ( February 8 issue ) No. 52 (delivery end ) - Volks News No. 50 " Order Form " is required . Do not miss this opportunity !
The " Wonder Festival 2013 [ Winter ] " in the Volks booth , released 6th garage kit of " WARRIOR-1 " is an emergency announcement along with the original than that , " Knight Berserga story of the blue " and was called the great response of AT fan .
Here Volks sponsored event held on " Hobby Round 9" April 14 : pre-release is scheduled for ( venue Tokyo Metropolitan Industrial Trade Center Hamamatsucho Building) .
Please stay tuned !
■ Product Name: 1 /8 Scopedog Customized order kit
■ Price: 94,500 yen basic set
All equipment set special price 176,400 yen

My heart (and wallet) jumped when when I saw that Bloodsucker photo - I thought it was going to be a new 1/8 model.

Thankfully its not - I do not want to add anything to my want list.

I just want 1 1/8 Turbo Custom, Chirico and Vanilla figures. Fyana and Cocanna would be OK but not a must.

Jenius - We're not modelers - YET. But these would be fun to look forward to when we are someday.

I will watch to see if more 1/8 stuff pops up on Yahoo Auctions if they are re-releasing some items...

• 2 weeks later...